CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Saleen relabels Mustangs as Saleen, not Ford products; however underneath they are still Ford products. This discussion could go on and on. I stick with my first comment. This is like arguing politics, no one is going to change their mind - agree to disagree.
DITTO!

Old 10-09-2004, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

well... I like pizza!

Old 10-09-2004, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

The thing that gets me is this is not the first time. Anybody remember MRHP and the procom cdi's? He was grinding off the procom marks and selling them as his own.

I wonder where all the new 730 cylinders are that were promised months ago? HMMMMM

Old 10-09-2004, 05:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jetsnow600
The thing that gets me is this is not the first time. Anybody remember MRHP and the procom cdi's? He was grinding off the procom marks and selling them as his own.

I wonder where all the new 730 cylinders are that were promised months ago? HMMMMM
Maybe if you talked to Eric you would know why the 730 cylinders are not here! I have had many talks with Eric about the 730 cylinder and I know why I have not received my cylinder.

The Procom makes CDI for a lot of different names. White Bros. sell procom cdi under their name and don't even mention its a Procom product. Big Gun does the same. I am sure they have agreements for resale.

Jetsnow600, I have to ask what is your goal with your "investigation" with Mister HP? This prototype cylinder should only effect capewindy and MisterHP. Not you or I since neither of us bought the product. If you buy the production 730 cylinder and you question its origin then I could understand if you have a conflict. But honestly, do you think Eric will want to sell you any products? Eric is one of the few builders that is constantly developing new parts. RWR is obviously not interested in the DS anymore, TVI has been quiet, who else is out there? Go ahead and keep trying to bring up more dirt on Mister HP, but you will notice that anyone who has actually done business with him or actually picked up the phone and talked to him, have nothing but good things to say.

Old 10-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

tvi had three machines at the end of ds days running up and down the hill what was quite about that? i've run my 720 for 2 seasons now and see no replacement in the future for it, and that low compression piston runs on pump gas.

Old 10-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

Jeep I was referring quiet as far as their development of new products. I was not commenting on their quality of parts.

Old 10-09-2004, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

I was seriously considering a 730 kit and my "goal" was to find more information on this kit. I bet if i would have called mrhp i would have gotten the same answer to this question as the 3rd post in this thread(NO). Now look at all the information we have learned on here. This is a public forum and it is here for all of us DS lovers to find out more information. This thread will help a lot of people make a decision on whether to get a 730 kit or any other parts from MRHP. This thread is helping people make a more informed decision before they drop a couple grand on a big bore kit, it sounds like mrhp knows his stuff, lets hope he can deliver.

I have been around here since 2000 and these are great forums. But some people need to step back from the hype and see reality. Thats what i am trying to do. The same thing happened with Knutz and Samcoe and looked what happened to them. I hope mrhp can do the same.

So taking a step back... There is 1 or 2 730's that are actually running right now and neither of them have the cast cylinder that the public will be getting. True?

We keep hearing about later and later delivery dates for it(sound familiar to previous builders?) Lets hope for the best but i always like leaning on the side of caution.

I am a neutral and i can see which ones of you are mrhp lovers and which ones arent....

Sean

Old 10-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Argument tactics 101:

If you want the thread to die, go away, discusion to end. . . Simply don't post anymore.

Saying this thread is Stupid, Unfair to someone, or criticizing people for mud slinging etc. will only get people excited again.

If you want to see it end, here's your chance.

I'm right! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

jetsnow, im going to have to agree with u..this is EXACTLY what these forums re designed for..protecting the consumer.....not the other way around....i am big fan of tvi, but dont think for a second if i thought they were being shady with me i wouldnt voice my opinion.....i also like the effort mr.h.p is giving to the ds community, but i to thought at first he was trying to cover somthing up buy grinding pami's name off the cylinder...me personally i believe that eric has nothing but good intentions, it just looked real bad for a while...but thats whats good about these forums , i ccan have my opinion, and everyone else can have a different one, just because there opinion is wrong ( lol) doesnt mean they cant voice it...

Old 10-09-2004, 01:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

OK the saleen when you raise the hood ill bet dose not say saleen it say's manufactured by ford or FOMOCO
and the alba CDI's are built by procom under the ALBA lable.Which is totaly different then this discussion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

And TVI is very much active in the on going reasearch of ds parts in my eye's he is the leader in ds technology gary has his hands in more cookie jars then most know.I WILL TELL YOU GUY"S FOR A FACT!!!!!
tvi is the leader in ds technolgy!!!!!! Bar none!!!!!!

I did not say he was the fastest either just no one else has there hand in more projects than gary as in regards to the ds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?