CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

WHAT HAPPEN TO Las Vegas race in Nov. Mario???

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 03:49 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHAT HAPPEN TO Las Vegas race in Nov. Mario???

I was planning tomake trip to LV & So Cal.

Old 10-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm curious as well, it sounded like a fun time. With any luck they are still hot on the trail.

Old 10-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Don't mean to speak for Mario, but there where a few problems. Number one being that we needed 3K to put the race on. And while I know that all of you fine folks would have showed, Mario and I did't have the three grand just laying around. We WILL get this going, when we have a little more time.

also of importance, the track owner has been extremely busy, with his real job. After my last conversation with him, he was supposed to call me in exactly 3 days (This is after a missed appointment with us). I didn't get that call either. I think that he's just a little too busy right now.

Mario, did I miss anything?

Old 10-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright, lets get something going. If you want I could see about making some sort of online signup sheet on my website for people willing to put in the $100 early. Maybe we could do a BBQ or something for people who speak up early, and make it $105 or $110. Then if there are enough people we can drop the price or whatever. What is the 'comfortable' season for temps in that area? Perhaps we could schedule it for the latter part of the season so that we have ample time to get ready for the first event? Maybe we can get some sort of sponsors going who will donate small prizes or crap to help excite people about showing up. All of that type of junk helps.

Old 10-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sorry, For the delay, We have (bigdaddy and Myself) been doing EVRYTHING on our end to get this going. We will have to bump it up a month or 2. We were told it was a "go" and the track owner has been a bigger part of the delay as far as getting the date set in stone, Kinda agravating to make me look like I am slacking, BUT NOT the case. I hope to turn this event into a fine yearly gathering... Also, with all the big dune weekends comming up it has been hard to pin-point a set date that is convenient for most. I personally thought the track owner would have maintaned better comunications. Im sure he will be getting a call soon AGAIN.

I would have responded sooner but I have been in Seligman AZ at the ranch prospecting 4x4 atv country.

Thanks for the great ideas Blackhawk. You are more than welcome to be a part of the organization.

Call me Mike. I got back a few hours ago.

Old 10-11-2004, 05:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

since he is dragging his a$$ he could use that valuble time to modify his track so that us guys that are faster then the 4-strokes could run too. Not my fault im faster then a 4.0 right?

(that jab was for mario)