CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

helping someone out

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default helping someone out

would anyone be interested in raising some money for wayne to get a new ds ?? seems like a good idea to me ide love it if someone did that for me but would you guys be willing to help??

Old 11-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

Let me know what I can do to help.

Old 11-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

I'll do what I can...me being trailor trash and all. May not be much, but a little may help. Need to set it up as a pledge. That way if not enough is pledged to buy a new DS no one is out any hard earned cash. 8 grand is a lot of dough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

what kind of ds are we talking about? a new one or a well maintained used one. i know his was highly modded. a used one may be more attainable with everyones help. from there he can mold it to a bad a$$ machine like before. try to structure this little fund raiser and post your ideas and i think many people would respond. i am relatively new to the forums but i have been pouring my heart into my ds and cant imagine someone taking it away like a worthless pissant of a person. let us know. i would definately make a contribution.

Old 11-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

I think wayne is looking at ATV's right now. so you better hurry! or you can go to page 4 of this thread. scroll down a little. and find his email address, so you can donate a little green through paypal for a great cause and a great guy. nice of you to think of him rykid.

Old 11-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: busmechanic
I think wayne is looking at ATV's right now. so you better hurry! or you can go to page 4 of this thread. scroll down a little. and find his email address, so you can donate a little green through paypal for a great cause and a great guy. nice of you to think of him rykid.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

how can we set this up any ideas?

Old 11-09-2004, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

I was thinking of the same thing, something like holding an online garage sale thread but the moderators said we won't be allowed to post prices. Money is usually hard to come by but people could sell some of their extra stuff and all the proceeds go to Wayne.
I know there are really needy people more deserving of my help in the world but I've been in his shoes before. Back when I was young and poor I had a bike stolen, I got it back and was so happy I dumped another $600 into it only to have it stolen again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Never saw it again. That kind of thing eats at you for years, it lowers your view of the police and people in general.

Old 11-10-2004, 01:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im in, got a few things to donate

Old 11-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

what hepaand to wayne's ds??? stolen??? sorry i just dont know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: helping someone out