CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MisterHP 730 kit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a Full 730 Race Build!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MisterHP 730 kit?

Yep

Old 11-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider

bigwaynester my pm won't work? i think in can answer but not send. are you looking for another 760? try pm'ing me if you interested in mine. jeff.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

MRHP has been saying 3 weeks for more than 3 months now. I wouldnt expect anything out of MRHP. Its just like KNUTZ and Samcoe.

I hope you guys who paid up front can get your money back.

Just my .02

Sean
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

I hope not. He seems like a cool guy with alot of knowledge.

Old 11-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

Seeming like a cool guy with a lot of knowledge doesnt mean anything. Samcoe and knutz were also cool guys with a lot of knowledge and look what happened to them.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, its a ticking timebomb. All you people out there with large amounts of money paid up front better call MRHP and see whats up, step back for a minute and think about it. He has been saying 3 weeks for 3 or more months now, why would anyone say that? We have yet to see a cast cylinder of his own, all he has used so far are Pami cylinders that he calls his own. If i were you guys i would be demanding my money back months ago and already had a Pami, or TVI motor, or KMS turbo(and i am in no way affiliated with any pami, kms or TVI dealer, its just what i have seen run the best over the last few years at DS Days and other events)

Sean

Old 11-16-2004, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jetsnow600
Seeming like a cool guy with a lot of knowledge doesnt mean anything. Samcoe and knutz were also cool guys with a lot of knowledge and look what happened to them.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, its a ticking timebomb. All you people out there with large amounts of money paid up front better call MRHP and see whats up, step back for a minute and think about it. He has been saying 3 weeks for 3 or more months now, why would anyone say that? We have yet to see a cast cylinder of his own, all he has used so far are Pami cylinders that he calls his own. If i were you guys i would be demanding my money back months ago and already had a Pami, or TVI motor, or KMS turbo(and i am in no way affiliated with any pami, kms or TVI dealer, its just what i have seen run the best over the last few years at DS Days and other events)

Sean

Dude get over it, every post your trying to bash mr hp, did he take your money? If not dont lose any sleep over it...

Old 11-16-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

I just hate seeing people get ripped off in the "hype" of a new company.

This is exactly the way it happened with Knutz and Samcoe and a lot of people on here sure have a short memory.

I just try to show the other the of the story that seems to be hiding.

This is an online public forum to help people, this is not the "mrhp lovers one sided forum"

I feel bad for sandaholic, he has been waiting for close to 8 months now. Why hasnt this product been finished in 8 months? Seems like plenty of time to develop(copy?) and cast a cylinder to me?

I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Sean

Old 11-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jetsnow, I agree that this is an open forum to an extent.

But, give Eric a chance to prove himself before you bash him. Yes I know the stories behind SamCoe and Knutz. I kinda like the idea of him not rushing a product to the market before doing some r&d. Took him some time to get the carbs. worked out and he is still making them better today. Hes not just putting a product out and leaving it alone, hes improving them. Thats a good thing.

I'll I say is give him some time. Yes I know its been awhile, but if he finds 1 extra horsepower in the next months to come, then to me its worth the wait. If the bottom falls out then you can bash, but wait until it happens, before stiring the pot.

Old 11-16-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

How is someone going to compare MRHP to samcoe, or knutz??????
Has he taken someones money before?????
Why does the same person try to jump in an stick his nose in and stir $#!% when its none of his buisiness???
Have you ever bought as much as a spark plug from MRHP???????
What do you have against Eric??? Its not about being a follower of MRHP, as it is just knowing when someones main goal is stirring $#!%
Maybe I am just in a i'll a$$ mood but it seems everything I have read from you is smack about someone you probably couldnt pick out in a police line-up....
Are you mad because you dont have anything from mrhp?
Justin

Old 11-16-2004, 08:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

AGAIN!!!! IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT. I have waited a lot longer than 8 months for a lot less!

Quick Reply: MisterHP 730 kit?