CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MisterHP 730 kit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MisterHP 730 kit?

If i was waiting for 8 months after having thousands of dollars invested and still had nothing to show for it i sure wouldnt be a happy camper and i would care less about 1 extra HP. He has promised these kits for months now and they still havent been recieved by anyone and if you noticed "222" isnt posting how good MRHP is on every thread because he is eric's financial backer and once Dbeck found out about that, he limited what he could say.

Click Here that link shows they said they would be ready in 2 weeks in mid august.

Click here too that one says ready in 2 weeks in mid october.

I think they have been ready for 2 weeks for the past 4 or 5 months, lol.

I'm sure there are a ton more threads out there but i found both those in less than a minutes of searching.

Atleast tell people the story straight instead of hiding behind "2 weeks"

Sean

Old 11-16-2004, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I am not saying yea or ney!!!! But what i am saying is jet is a stand up guy and if he is starting to feel a tad out of place about something let him express himself.. most have only heard of the other scandles i for one was one of knutzs backer i never thought he would do what he did to dunedevil and waynster but he did!!!!!!!!! broke it right off in them !!!!!! and several others. Now don't get me wrong i have a ton of faith in mr hp as a person so i dought he would take any ones money without giving them at least what he felt to be the best product!!! and service around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ps don't feel too bad guy's ive been waiting almost a year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] after spending almost 80.000 on my sand car but i can see it happening now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And yes jet was busting my ***** on that one at sand mt too!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a Full 730 Race Build!

Eric has over $3,000 of my hard earned money and I'm not really worried, have a little faith![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

I have seen both ( THE BOM and MR. HP ) bikes run and have talked to both guys
and i would have THE BOM work on my stuff any day......
just my opinion....

THE PAMI stuff is worth it...

Old 11-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

just out of curiousity... what it is the reason eric is giving for for the big delay on the 730 kit?

Old 11-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jetsnow600

I feel bad for sandaholic, he has been waiting for close to 8 months now. Why hasnt this product been finished in 8 months? Seems like plenty of time to develop(copy?) and cast a cylinder to me?
Jetsnow, are you really looking out for my best interest? It really seems like you are just trying to talk trash on a member of our DS community that is actually developing new parts for out DS.

Yes it is taking longer then we all expected, including Eric. Eric is not building the cylinder at his shop, he designed it but the casting, milling, and coatings are all be outsourced. These delays are out of his hands. I am not making excuses for Eric, I agree that from a business stand point this sucks! But I would rather buy my parts from a poor salesman that produces quality part then from a great salesman that will sell me crap. I am sure Eric will never release any info about any products until they are ready to ship in the future.

After talking with Eric today, I know our cylinders are almost here. Lets just say from what I have seen today, I will be sleeping better tonight!

Old 11-17-2004, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

all i have to say is Eric isnt a poor salesman, he is a good Salesman. He is getting people to pay up front on something that is still in development if at all. I sure wouldnt do that.

I'm sure it was another great sales pitch on the phone tonight by Eric. I've seen this not only with Knutz and Samcoe, but several aftermarket companies in the Snowmobile industry.

I understand that all you that have been waiting for months cant talk bad about Eric because you have your hard earned money in his bank account and still nothing to show for it.

Sandaholic, if your motor was only 2 weeks away from shipping, why would he send you a piston so you can ride this dune season?

Also i noticed BIGBAJA's signature use to say DS800 at Dumont for Halloween, now it says DS800 at Dumont for Thanksgiving. Thats not gonna happen either.

I just speak what i see, step back and look for yourself.

Sean

Old 11-17-2004, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

jetsnow600 that are you going to say when you are wrong?????

Old 11-17-2004, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jetsnow600

Sandaholic, if your motor was only 2 weeks away from shipping, why would he send you a piston so you can ride this dune season?
Jetsnow,

Why do you keep comparing Eric to Knutz and Samcoe? From what I understand, Knutz had customers motors and money and would not return either. Not only that he would not return phone calls, etc. Basically he stole a few motors and money from his customers, so he is a thief in my opinion. I must be missing some info. Who do you know that has parts at Eric's and can not get them back? Who here can not get Eric to return your phone calls. Who here has ordered any parts from Eric (besides the cylinder) and has not received them?

I personal have sent Eric my head, cams, and carb to get worked on. And guess what, I got them all back in a timely manner and the work was top notch. You have to remember, it was my choice to pay for the cylinder up front. I was well aware that the cylinder had not even begun production when I paid for it. Did I think it would take this long? NO! So if anyone should be making a stink about this it should be me or anyone else in my situation.

I don't understand how you can right out call Eric a thief when in fact he has not stolen anything. If you said that it is outrageous that it is taking this long to produce a cylinder, then I would agree with you. I think we would all agree with you. But being slow, having delays, etc does not make anyone a thief.

Old 11-17-2004, 04:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well said, Sandaholic....All I can say is that I have received all of my parts when they said I would receive them!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: MisterHP 730 kit?