CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who makes mud machine tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who makes mud machine tires

I was just wondering about who makes the mud machine tires. Im thinking of buying new tires before winter. I cant decide realators or mud machince. Ive heard good things of both tires, i would just like a couple of opinions.

Thank you

Old 11-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

From the comments on here about the mud machines and the looks and tread on em, im gettin them for this winter. I had the realtors and they felt more like they dug in the snow than pushed thro it.

Old 11-13-2004, 08:52 PM
Range Rover

Man, i should get some revenue from SandTiresUnlimited for pushing these tires so much, lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Don't waste your money on Realtors, they suck. NickDS650 is right, all they do is dig holes and spin. They do not grab at all compard to those MudMachines. Best mod i've done yet, next to the endcap. Which, really, that's about all i've done so far, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] but, get the MM's, you'll love em. I swear by em'. These things will hook in the dirt, like stock tires do on pavement, almost. Very impressive tire. And the (22x12x10) wheels, weigh 5lbs more than the stockers. If you were wondering. (ATVDirect.com) has the tires. Let us know what you think when you ride on em'. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Range Rover

ya, i also couldnt decide on what mud tires to get for my ds. i had my choices from mud machines, spider tracs and super swampers. after reading all red's post i ordered the mud machines. definitely the best tires out there. i also recommend them. two thumbs up. the best place to order them from is www.4atvtires.com.