CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default change of plans, Dumont on thanksgiving??

Mario, did ya ever get that video from saturday together?

Old 12-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer

what about video of the three white rotax piped yfz's???
i want to see video of the chick beating up on you guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Trailblazer

HEY,I WAS A VICTIM OF THOSE DAMN WHITE YFZ ROTAX PIPED BEASTS.THEY WERE QUICK.I NEED A BIGBORE OR NOS.MAYBE BOTH.HEY MARIO COULD YOU PUT IN A SET OF HOTCAMS FOR ME IF I GET THEM?LET ME KNOW,AND HOW MUCH,BECAUSE I WANT TO DO IT KINDA SOON,BEFORE NEW YEARS.

Old 12-02-2004, 09:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

CrackerJack, I have not had the vids done yet, My friend that does them had been very busy with a project. The quality isnt that great but we can do something simple. I will have to go over there and help him edit it. I will eventually get it done. I have about 3-4 of us and 2 of me running the hill on your turbo, The 2nd run with me on Your bike I clearly hauled some serious azz up that hill.

Performance and them ran good (rotax piped), But I dont think they were near me Sat. Now if they would have caught me thursday they might have been closer.

I have a few tricks up my sleeve with all motor, nos only will be used when needed..

Hey CPC- I will be dropping 12-15 lbs rotating mass sson (drag axle), And maybe lighter a-arms. And a few other lighter parts, Ill just race ya on all motor first. Ill be out at Dumont soon working on a whole new program[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gearing and a whole new thoery.

PhatBlack, I can guide you in the right direction for the cam install. BTW- Your caps button is locked ON..LOL

Old 12-02-2004, 10:37 PM
Trailblazer

well i will race you on all motor as well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
here in utah i am 4 mph faster than thoose white bikes on all motor and 14mph faster with nos. all with my marked up head bolts.
getting some actual motor work done and have no idea on how much I will pick up but there is a estimate of 10hp
I have no more rotating weight to drop but my bike should be 12-15 pounds lighter and I need to go to the gym and loose 10-30 pounds myself
are you going to get that pig under 400 pounds wet???
I am hoping to go to sand hollow to break my bike in when i get her back together!!
hopefully it all works when I am done.
I want to see your nos bike run it looks killer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]