CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

GLAMIS ON FOOT!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 03:18 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GLAMIS ON FOOT!!!!!

Unfortunately Sandaholic is right. Lots of rumors, but nothing new has opened back up. I was out in the dunes last week from Tuesday through Thursday. The sand was wet as heck from all the rain, so I didn't think the riding was all that great. Too many ruts from the sand rails, and too much traction. I couldn't keep the front end on the ground, especially on the big hills.

Jeffroe, did you stop at Osbourne overlook at all? You see lots of strange things there. Car commercials are filmed there, lots of tourists taking pictures, etc... Last Thursday morning a crew was filming a spot for a TV show there. When we rode up just before noon, a sweet young thing was sitting on top of a dune with a film crew around her. I walked up to her after they were done and asked what they were filming for. She said it was for some show called M80 on the Fuel network(part of Fox sports network). Supposed to be televised in March. Her tight little t-shirt (with nothing on underneath it) said "Token Hottie". Can't believe I didn't take a camera with me on that ride!

Old 12-14-2004, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GLAMIS ON FOOT!!!!!

hell im in Ny, ill probably never get to ride dunes,.... your lucky you saaw them. i ride pavement.
unless i go upstate.