CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

White Bros. service is uselss, sucks, non-existent

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Bros. service is uselss, sucks, non-existent

I've had 4 pipes aside from stock over a 4 year period, my current is a White Bros. Pro-Meg with 18 disks coupled with stock headers and both the headers and the megaphone of the White Bros. have been ceramic coated inside and out by JetHot for what I consider to be the BEST all around trail pipe for a combination of great power (thanks to a well flowing stock header with aftermarket gaskets at the head connection and a megaphone with 18 disks on the end of a well packed muffler) and durability in nasty terrains (thanks to 100% stainless construction), not to mention heat reduction thanks to the ceramic (by JetHot).

Well as always I have one complaint - I say as always because it seems nearly impossible to do business in the quad market field without constantly being screwed over by suppliers and manufacturers that couldn't care less about their own reputation or customer base. My complaint is that White Bros. service is non-existent. My muffler has a crack in it that is NOT the fault of White Bros., but I've been trying to buy a replacement for 3 months and they refuse to sell me one. White Bros. dealers tell me I have to deal with White Bros. directly, White Bros. only has one person in the world who handles parts sales, and he is as worthless as ******* on a boar hog. All you get is voice mail, I am trying to give a company who makes stuff to sell money for what they sell, and they refuse to take it and ship a product because they suck @ss as bad as any @ss sucker alive in the world. All I get is useless promises and no results, so now I'm gonna have to buy a 5th pipe. Yeah that's right, this will be the 4th pipe I've removed due to worthlessness. This White Bros. will go on my list of **** pipes along with RWR, Graydon, and Yoshimura.

Old 12-22-2004, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

It sounds like you a little fed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I started with the white bro's R4 reverse meg. Nice pipe until it came time to repack. Ya had to remove and then replace 3/16 rivets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] very sucky to say the least.
Now and for some time now im runing a full Alba pipe with 12 disks for trail riding and the race tip for dune riding. It is also a ceramic coated pipe and reverse megaphone. Very cool pipe. And when it comes time to re pack...no probs...just 3 allen bolts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hightower, I was talking to THEBOM and he said the HMF pipe was good for power. I don't know what it is made of though

Old 12-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The HMF seems like a pretty good pipe to get. If I start riding in 'forested' areas very much more I may have to invest in one or two of them so that I can slip in the spark arrester. I tried making a spark arrester out of metal screen but the DS blew all bits of that out after a minute or two of non-idle running. I may try the strainer idea if I could find a strainer I think will work...

Old 12-23-2004, 03:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think I'm gonna get a stock muffler off e-bay, have it coated inside and out by Jethot, and make an end cap to mount a disk system on for sound tunability when needed, as well as spark arresting. Too bad all the places making aftermarket end caps for the stock pipe won't make any for disks.

'Cause if I get screwed one more time by one more aftermarket accessory company I just may go off the deep end and go postal on some b!tches.

Old 12-23-2004, 04:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Let me know what Jet Hot charges for the coatings - that is something I've been considering for a long time.

Old 12-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

$55 for the headers alone, $85 for the headers and tailpipe minus the muffler - that's what I paid.

not sure what the cost of the stock tailpipe/muffler would be.

Old 12-23-2004, 07:33 AM
Pro Rider

I have a stock muffler in very good shape you could have. if you pay for shipping its yours. one catch. I used the endcap to make a moded endcap for a ds rider over here. I do have a custom endcap made from 18 gauge sheet metal. 2 1/4" muffler pipe with chrome tip. no arester. I can do pics for you if you want.

Old 12-23-2004, 08:29 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry Bus and Im not tryin to cut in on your dance but .... Ive got a stocker right now thats Jet Hot Coated inside and out W/ a custom modded end cap if your interested Hightower.
I will say this tho.... The HMF is a FANTASTIC buy and comes with the spark arrestor too ( removable ) . Hell of a deal IMO, I would do that before doing the coated stocker.
Check my pics HT.

Jet hot is about 15 min from my house and I would highly recomend it to anyone. The do great work and stand behind their product.

Old 12-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

no problem prozack. I'm not trying sell anything. I would like to know what the deal with heat sheild is though. did you coat that too? or is it just striped and polished? I like it. I need some of that bling.

Quick Reply: White Bros. service is uselss, sucks, non-existent