CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

taked to mrhp today about piston

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default taked to mrhp today about piston

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

well fellas and big waynester sorry but i asked the better halfs permission today and used it to buy the 12.5:1 piston with the gaskets to make it 11.2:1 from randall (222) down at mrhp research lab, with shipping and gaskets it came to $310.00 less than what skidoo wanted for the stock stuff, im so pumped randall explained in detail about the ring end gaps how the top one sounds and how the second one sounds when dropped on the table, next i think ill be getting trail cams in a month or so then an endcap in a month or so, whatever he is getting paid down there it is not enough eric needs to pay him more he is a hell of a guy

Old 01-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's OK, my excellent condition stock piston is only a Dollar on ebay, ends in an hour, last chance for a good deal for someone

Old 01-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

You will not find a better pair in Randal and Eric. I've been on the phone many times with Randal and a couple times with Eric. Stand-up pair of guys. I like the piston offerings that Eric has come up with and really think that his stuff is holding up. If you want wicked power and you do a lot of dune riding, don't forget that Lectron 46 HV - SICK POWER!!!!!!!! If you like a good mix of power and trail-a-bility, then you might want to check out the TM45 or the HV44.

I got some email about 2 - 3 weeks ago about HP RESEARCH and ERIC/RANDAL. I haven't gotten back to those people yet.... sorry. But while I'm on that note, you guys (and you know who you are), seemed to be trying to get me run those guys through the mud. Let me answers your questions by saying the following...

Eric and Randal as well as the guys in Randal's shop have ALWAYS been VERY good to me. Their products are high quality, and their advise is pretty much spot on. I spent some money with them, and got exactly what I payed for. SICK POWER from the HV46. It wasn't exactly what I wanted in the long run and switched back to a TM45 for my all-around needs. NO, I was not suckered by either, and yes I would buy from them again in a SECOND!!!!!!!

For those of you that know me personally, you know that I'm an honest, God fearing individual that is always willing to help ANYBODY (Even MR. CRAZY - MARIO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]). I was very vocal and looked extremely hard for some answers concerning the Lectron Carb. And through the help of Randal and Lectron Admin, I was able to get exactly that. I published my findings on this forum and gave Eric and Randal a personal appology which I think was taken. We (Eric and I)don't agree on everything, but I'm not going to run him or Randal down to fuel someones fire. You did a good thing getting in touch with those guys.... they'll take good care of you. My next purchases WILL be with them, and you can bet that I will NOT stop sending people there way. I just hope Eric doesn't start working on other developements for other bikes. I've already got my hands full with Yamys and Hondas.

Pretty clear to those that are concerned?????????

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

BigDaddy out!

Old 01-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Pro Rider

i like how randall took the time to explain everydetail too me, i Will be spending more money with them in the very near future, i am thinking first endcap in a week or so after i get her my wheeler powdercoated, I call her (the filthy *****) can i put that on here and not get booted? I'm sorry if i offended anyone then i am thinking a week or so after that his trail cams, i tell you guys what I'm only 37 been in the army for 4 years i was a 67 yankee, cobra helicopter crewcheif 2 years in a small town called geibelstadt in germany by 12 clicks by wurzburg and i have been driving semi over the road since 1990 from la,torrence,compton, to hunt point, across the gw and cross bronx, tappenzee everywhere all 48 and some places even twice, what i am trying to say is i think i have a good sixth sense when it comes to people and randall impressed the hell out of me, i was gonna buy a ported intake and he talked me out of it said i could spend the 125.00 somewhere else like a better piston or towards cams,if i wasnt off work right now cause i had my back surgery i would get a load to kentucky to meet the fellas and shake their hands, he has my vote, i wonder if he is a southern baptist? just kidding randall i hear the southern drivers always saying the south is gonna rise again and they are born and bread southern baptists but a good bunch of fellas, they will be the first ones to pull over if you brake down or need help wow i was just proof reading my post lol hard to beleive i have been driving long haul for14 years damn this will be my 15th, DAMN IT BOY! later fellas