CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

excitement marred by breakin...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default excitement marred by breakin...

Originally posted by: wheresdedunes
Maw! Pass my scattergun, I hear a two-legged varmint rustlin' behind the trailer.
I have spent the night in my truck beside the hotel in reedsport many nights just for that chance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Me and ole smith Sorry to here that Randall and Eric!!!

Old 01-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Man cutting a hole in your trailer that would really suck........makes you wish you could give them 99 years in the electric chair...

Old 01-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Range Rover

Man, Randall really had some bad luck on that trip. I bet he never comes back out west! At least they didn't steal any of the bikes in the trailer. Guess I better call Randall and give him my credit card info for all the stuff he gave me in the dunes. Sounds like he might need the cash.

Old 01-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys.
Let's see, my main computer got a destructive virus the day I was leaving, we could not find our cell phone when we got ready to leave, I lost all our money on the dunes, and then the low life's that broke into my truck.
The security guard said he chased the crooks hard, but when the cop cars joined in the chase, he backed off. He said the cops didn't pursue as hard. Probably afraid of getting someone killed because they were blowing through red lights in the middle of town. My truck was parked in a well lit parking lot surrounded by 4 hotels with only one way out. The desk clerk could see my truck from his window only about a 150ft away. Not only that, the thieves knew there was a security guard because they had a conversation with him 5 minutes earlier. These were some desparate thieves. The security guard said they were fried.
My wife is real big on pictures, so it infuriated her that all her memories are gone. My daughter can't believe she has to do all that homework over again. I can't believe I have to pay for all this! One of the digital cameras was very expensive and it was BORROWED. They grabbed alot of cd's and stuff - I just hope one of them accidentally grabbed a Bible tract that was with the cd's on "how to know God". Who knows, maybe God has a plan much bigger than I can see.
In the grand scheme of things, it could have been worse- we're home safely and today is a new day!
And, we won!

Old 01-24-2005, 06:50 PM
Trailblazer

Randall,

I just read this again this morning:

Luke 17:1 & 2 "Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him,through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Life has an endless supply of setbacks and smackdowns, but if you keep that right relationship with God, he more than compensates. Hang in there!

Old 01-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

I hate to hear that for you.
The more I watch the news, and hear stuff like this, the more I realize people suck.
Justin