CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Duuuuuuumont Superbowl Weekend (Feb. 4,5,6)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005 | 12:53 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Duuuuuuumont Superbowl Weekend (Feb. 4,5,6)

learnem,

Worst case scenario is you camp when you get to the top of the plateau (there should be a ranger station now) and park overnight to go find the spot in the AM. Heck, you could always ask one of the rangers if they have a GPS and could guide you to those coordinates if they aren't too busy. (Friday night shouldn't be bad at all for them.)

Old 01-27-2005 | 03:30 PM
Trailblazer

will the rangers be out that late? I have nothing to compare to but Oceano, and the raqngers cannot be found past 10pm, unless there is a major malfunction somewhere.

Old 01-27-2005 | 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

Were heading to glamis this weekend. Gonna stay on Gecko rod near the toilets. Just in case anyones interested in joining us.

Old 01-27-2005 | 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

BlackHawk
Yea thats the weekend I thought was pres. weekend. 19th and 20th. Anyway thats the weekend at Dumont that they usually have the Drag strip set up with the starting tree and stuff.
I'm rebuilding again as the weekend before FSW's I wasted my new 730 bore that I bought from scott. Anyway not sure what all happened but also ended up needed cases oil pumps. Im thinking I might have had debris in one of the oil pumps that I missed on the last rebuild and that took out everything. Anyway I either have all I need or it's on it way to put it back together. Just not sure if I have enough time or not. But thats te weekend im shooting for.

Mike
I would head down with you and Josh if i could. You still planning on Dum,ont for pres weekend right?

ds650ratrider
We'll get to hook up sooner or later. I just can't make it just yet. You gonna be back on pres weekend? If so Im hoping i'll have the DS up and runing. If not i'll still giver her hell on the 440. Any way Al and his sand pig is who we need to hook up with and go on one of Al's wild dune runs. Now that is an awsome full throttle get out of my way kick in the *** ride like no other[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2005 | 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

I will be there this weekend on my new YFZ, see you guys around, and blackhawk i may do the glamis thing one more time for pres..im off for 7 days starting that thursday...

Old 01-27-2005 | 09:55 PM
Range Rover

Blackhawk, ask for Jerry. I know exactly were you're talking about camping.

learnenem, you head toward the flashing red/white/blue lights and you'll have to drive past us to get to the rock hill. My lights are NOT big or to bright, but they flash fast and you can see them from the road. I should be setup before 8pm Thursday.

Eagle, I'm not an Airdog, but I like to cut razors and hall butt. I'll look forward to that ride.

--

Old 01-29-2005 | 02:37 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, things are looking good for the trip, we may end up leaving Thursday night, we shall see.

Old 01-29-2005 | 02:02 PM
Trailblazer

sweet!

Old 01-29-2005 | 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be there thursday night with the all mighty Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2005 | 03:29 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

learnem, what time were you planning to leave Thursday night? It looks like we'll be leaving here about 10 - 10:30pm, and pulling into Baker around 12 - 1am. Do you want to meet up in Baker, or do you want to meet up somewhere near the ranger station or...? Email me your cell numer, I've got a number for you in my phone, but I don't know if it is your cell or something else. Oh yeah, you aren't going to lock the keys in the car this time are you? I don't want to have to call both OnStar and AAA again and bitch at them for not helping you out! hahahah

Quick Reply: Duuuuuuumont Superbowl Weekend (Feb. 4,5,6)