CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Duuuuuuumont Superbowl Weekend (Feb. 4,5,6)

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005 | 01:18 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Duuuuuuumont Superbowl Weekend (Feb. 4,5,6)

I'm makning plans right now to be there, anyone else? I'm hoping to go there sometime Friday (morning if I can, evening if I have to) and leave Sunday morning. So who else is going to be out pounding the sand?

Old 01-26-2005 | 04:40 PM
Trailblazer

I'll be there too... c'mon guys, how bout hookin up at du du dumont for some rides?

Old 01-26-2005 | 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dude, that's superbowl weekend. I won't be anywhere near my quad that weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have a good time Chris.

Old 01-26-2005 | 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

You've got to be kidding me. GO PATS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I will be there one day this weekend and one day the weekend after the Superbowl, to get dialed in for Pres. day.

Al

Old 01-26-2005 | 10:29 PM
Range Rover

I'll be heading out Thursday night and leaving early Sunday.

--

Old 01-27-2005 | 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

Working on getting her put back together for pres day. See's ya then.

Old 01-27-2005 | 02:14 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

ds650ratrider,

I take it you aren't still in Guam, eh? So where do you usually camp? I'm going to try and get my group over to the far right hand side of the camping area by the rocky mountain.

Eaglecollector,

Which weekend are you considering as president's day, the 18th - 21st, right? I'm going to probably be heading down to Glamis for that weekend, you up for the trip that direction? What sort of work are you doing to your quad now? I have a suspiscion we'll be in wash 6 for the president's day weekend.

So what is it you guys are going to do over the weekend BEFORE the superbowl? Stare at the 24 'pre-game' show where a buncha used-to-be football stars talk about the old days and go over highlights from when they could play ball? I'm leaving to come home about 9:00am Sunday which puts me at my house about 1:00pm. Game time is what, 3:00pm or 3:30pm? Does it suprise you that I don't know who is playing in the superbowl? hahahahah I can assume the Patriots are by Al's comment though.

Old 01-27-2005 | 02:39 AM
Range Rover

We camp near crapper 3. We park on the main road side of C3.

Are you talking about the little mound on the right or the hills way back on the right?

My camper will be there Thursday night. We will have at least two orange bajas, two yfzs and a raptor. Our camp could swell as high 8-10 trailers since its raining in Guam this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We normally ride sand, but dink around Comp when we're just relaxing. The 5 bikes I mentioned ride with nerfs, so we're easy to spot.

I'm still wanting to hook up on a EagleCollector ride. I keep reading his camp does great trail runs.

My trailer will have a red/white/blue flasher on a 25' flag pole.

--

Old 01-27-2005 | 02:54 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

I'll see what I can do to find you. I might be bringing my truck, or not depending on how things go. Either way I know we'll have a brown-ish Chevy 4x4 4 door pulling a 14' white enclosed cargo trailer. I've got my 2003 Baja (stock graphics) and my 2001 Black DS with most of the factory graphics removed now. The easiest way to spot me is that my Jersey says "BlackHawk 76" on the back, so if you see that you know it is me. We should also have a white Tahoe pulling an Attitude Toyhauler. (Really sounds like a group of Chevy guys, eh?)

As far as where we will be, I'm trying to go near the spot Eaglecollector usually goes to - I have the GPS coordinates so I know I can get there, the question is can I describe how to get there, and the simple answer is not really. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I just remember it was WAAAAAy over to the right, and I camped there the last time I went to Dumont, but that was in April of 2004 so my memory is a bit foggy now. I'll look for your group near the crappers.

You don't have a profile online here so who would I be asking for if I tried to find you at your camp?

This is where we are trying to be:

35.40.732 N
116.14.945 W
When you reach the plateau top were the Rangers park B-Line right all the way to end of the the Dunes were they run into the Rock Mountain. Basically their is a little Dune that will be on your right before it goes up a slight grade and heads into the dunes against the mountain. Just park in front of the small dune and you will be close enough.

Old 01-27-2005 | 11:41 AM
Trailblazer

man, i sure hope you guys are able to leave thursday night blackhawk.... that way, i'm not searchin for a rocky mountain in the dark[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Duuuuuuumont Superbowl Weekend (Feb. 4,5,6)