CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Don Knutz??

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 11:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Knutz??

Congrats gentlemen on settling the dispute!

Old 11-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Good deal, and congrats around. Always great to see things end the way they should

Old 11-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

I'm sorry that it took so long to refund them their money, but I never meant to screw James and Jeff the way I did. I don't think it's any big deal and don't feel that I have made everything right, but it's the best I can do.

Wayne, your right, it is a big weight off my shoulders. These are two great guys that didn't deserve the trouble I caused them.

I would like to say thank you to those of you that held onto the hope that I would do the right thing(Mario, Al, Wayne, and others). I hold no hard feelings towards those that bashed me, I deserve it.

When it comes down to it, I didn't pay them for the approval of the people on this forum, I did it because it was the right thing to do.

I hope that I can now put that sad chapter behind me and press on with better things.

Old 11-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Originally posted by: Knutz
I'm sorry that it took so long to refund them their money, but I never meant to screw James and Jeff the way I did. I don't think it's any big deal and don't feel that I have made everything right, but it's the best I can do.

Wayne, your right, it is a big weight off my shoulders. These are two great guys that didn't deserve the trouble I caused them.

I would like to say thank you to those of you that held onto the hope that I would do the right thing(Mario, Al, Wayne, and others). I hold no hard feelings towards those that bashed me, I deserve it.

When it comes down to it, I didn't pay them for the approval of the people on this forum, I did it because it was the right thing to do.

I hope that I can now put that sad chapter behind me and press on with better things.
Very well said Don. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Don. I don't know you or the completed story. But it is always a great thing to see someone stand up and do what is right. Too many people this day and age do not have what it takes to do the right thing. For what it is worth, that is very commendable!

Old 11-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Knutz:

You are owed some good Karma!

Let us know when it hits! We like good stories.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Great news !!!!

Way to go Don.

Bigger.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

I'm not owed any good karma, just no more bad. People like Wayne gotta have huge good Karma coming to them. After all the waiting he did for me, to have it stolen made me sick.

Old 11-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

I knew this was coming but made a promise not to say anything.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

As many times as I've talked to Jeff recently , I easily could have let it slip.

Anyway, guys, I've been trying to lure Don into building or at least fixing our engines again, we could always use another good DS mechanic. AND A GOOD ONE HE IS!

Too bad, I've decided to give up on mine, I'm sure he could've fixed it and KEPT IT RUNNING![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Well, I too am glad this is over.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Don Knutz??

Don,

I just hope that now this has been settled and dues have been payed one way or another, that you will be more active on here and offer your insight. We all have known for years that bad deals set aside you know the DS motor. I wouldnt mind seeing the ol Knutz VS Kingraptor grudge matches come back at FSW's. Those were good times, kinda miss the ATPT VS Knutz VS the Compound VS the world, days on here.

Quick Reply: Don Knutz??