CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

dune security...... How do you do it ???

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dune security...... How do you do it ???

Sounds like an inside job, talk to the judge. Sorry, bad habit of mine. Hate to see someone lose their quad, but that wasn't just a random stealing. Still sounds like someone you know or knows you.

Old 03-22-2005, 11:43 PM
Range Rover

me and the judge hate each other (he turned me down for a permitt to pave my lawn so i salted it and i havnt had grass in 3 years) i'm the only guy in the area that has (and had) a ds i was known for that quad..... ive seen 2 since and rode up to the guy and started looking em over just to make sure they wernt mine. i know its gone forever but i'll never stop looking.

Old 03-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Trailblazer

lets remember theifes dont care 1#, they are lazy ,, they are oppurtunist like sharks,,if you make it as tough as you can they will normally go somewhere else, guess who steals more crap then you ever know??/ your neibors,,, hey nice quad you got my name is larry here at camp spot 13, where you at?? they like to know when you goto bed how many dogs you have , get info then steal every bike you got,,the norm is cut the locks push the bikes out to a waiting truck , this no joke, a few years ago i bought a new ds , had it loaded on a samll trailer backed into a wall at a well lited front yard , at 2.30 am on a sunday i heard bloood dlloooodd i left the choke off , this guy has a waiting truck out front with the tailgate down , i come out with my trusty 590 loaded , and here is this white crackhead methfreek , he has my bike off the trailer and trying to start it !!! it wont start ....its winter time , i says "let me see your $^&*%$# hands $$#@#$%% . with the 590 raedy for trap shootong , he says i just saw someone trying to steal your bike , he went that way .......i says "you ever been shot with double ouut buck " " if you move wihout my says so im lighting you a new @%%&*^$% . he stayed on the ground and his buddy took off , well the cops showed up and took him to jail ...ill tell you what i like is the wire system , it goes through the bikes and makes a electrical connection all it is a radioshack single wire that coonects to persnall amark if the connection gets broke it sounds a alarm in your trailer , and come out blastin,,,,check it out ,, if they cut it or break the connection it goes off and you can catch them in the act ..remember "its not what you , its what you can prove" later

Old 03-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Range Rover

My dogs are too friendly, so I tie my Winchester 12 guage to their tails - Sorta like that Bull that fights bugs bunny. Wag-Bang-Wag-Bang.
Anybody know any training tips to improve aim?

Old 03-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally posted by: mmmbeefy
My dogs are too friendly, so I tie my Winchester 12 guage to their tails - Sorta like that Bull that fights bugs bunny. Wag-Bang-Wag-Bang.
Anybody know any training tips to improve aim?
Put gravy on the seat. Their noses will be pointed at whoever just sat on your bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The pic in my avatar ain't just a pic. Also put cowbells on my chain. If you can push my quads 300 yards before I come out, you might have a chance.

Old 03-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Range Rover

>>ill tell you what i like is the wire system , it goes through the bikes and makes a electrical connection

excellant thought.

--

Old 03-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

I usually use a piece of 3/8 aircraft cable but......... that 500 mag looks like the ticket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2005, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Teebone56
I usually use a piece of 3/8 aircraft cable but......... that 500 mag looks like the ticket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 04:36 AM
Pro Rider

Little un assuming cute Smooth Fox Terrier, touch the quad and he goes nuts...no really...forking nuts...he is always close to nuts anyway. When lil Fox terrier goes nuts monkey comes out with nice big 12 guage...who would want to mess with a hallucinating monkey with a 12 guage and a spastic lil high jumping throat ripping dog? I dont know either. But if they do the monkey and the dog wont tell anybody what went down.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I know this is a little off topic but has anyone had their tail gate stolen off their pick up truck?.....had mine stolen today now you talk about pissed off!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Makes you want to cut both hands off the theif[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh, well I guess that is what insurance is for! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: dune security...... How do you do it ???