CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

PISS MO BIAATCH

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **** MO BIAATCH

I stole that one from Blackcock!!!

I will be heading to Pismo Apr 14th through the 17th (thursday through Sunday) if any of you are interested in hanging out, and riding. Sandaholic and his big sandy ***** will be there to throw some sand with that 730

let me know.

BigBaja-This trip would get you out of your "funk"!!!

Old 03-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default **** MO BIAATCH

If I can get my lazy cousin to pull his toy hauler out of storage I will try to make the trip. Just be sure to leave the blackcock and sandy ***** at home. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default **** MO BIAATCH

thats just a little joke between Blackhawk, Sandaholic, and some guys we went riding with @ Dumont. The ***** are called hibatchi *****, or something like that, that I can only describe as sand bowling *****, and its a game to play in open areas.

blackcock, well, you say it everytime you say blackhawk, so i just improvised...

Old 04-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default **** MO BIAATCH

Hey guy's I have a question for you. Is pismo as cool as Glamis, buttercup, etc? Is it big? If so, how long of a drive would it be from say Buttercup, to Pismo? I'm in Tucson, and I'm wondering if it's worth the drive, considering the Imperial dunes are only 4 hours away from me.
J.

Old 04-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default **** MO BIAATCH

It is nothing like the imperial dunes. The imperial dunes are bigger (in size and acreage), and you would be going from Tucson all the way to the California Central Coast!.

I owuld say that it would be a good 10-12 hour haul!

the great thing about pismo is the weather.!

Old 04-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default **** MO BIAATCH

You would be sadly disappointed after driving all that way. It has some nice camping on the beach but the dunes are puney compared to Glamis, Dumont, Sand Mtn, etc.

I mainly go down there for the weather and to visit a couple of college buddies. Oh yeah and to do a little riding.

Old 04-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default **** MO BIAATCH

Very cool, thank's for the info. With the Imperial Dunes so close, I can't see driving anywhere else. Even Sand Mtn is like an 11 hour drive from Tucson. I'd love to go on DS day's, but I'd be going by myself...and that's aloooong drive.
J.

Trending Topics

Old 04-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default **** MO BIAATCH

........about a week and a half away.! did ANYBODY else get their sh*t together to go? let me know O bumped this topic since it is getting close...

Old 04-07-2005, 01:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default **** MO BIAATCH

Freakneh,

You should try Pismo, it is a lot of fun, but very different from Glamis. Going to the same sand dunes all the time gets boring, you gotta have some variety in your life. Also for DS Days there are a good number of guys who drive up from AZ, you should see about caravaning with them. I am pretty sure AZSand has been there all past years, heck he'll probably be there this year even without a DS.

DS Fairy,

The sandy ***** you are talking about are Bocce *****. Click on the link, there is a world wide organization of people who play Bocce Ball.

http://www.worldbocce.org/

Old 04-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default **** MO BIAATCH

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Freakneh,

DS Fairy,

The sandy ***** you are talking about are Bocce *****. Click on the link, there is a world wide organization of people who play Bocce Ball.

http://www.worldbocce.org/

There's a world wide sandy ***** organization?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: PISS MO BIAATCH