CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Traxter Impressions

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-1999, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, how long has the Traxter been out? Our local rip-off joint finaly got one in. I went and checked it out, and unfortionatly I didn't get to ride it, but it looked very impressive. I actualy like the step through. It looks really nice in person, and I thought it was very comfortable and one of the best layouts for hand, body & foot location of any of the 4x4's. Can't wait to ride one.

Old 12-26-1999, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

I just recently purchased a Traxter, had the Honda 450ES, is a very nice buggy.

The Traxter has more power, more weight, and pulls more in stock form. I also like the step through, and about every thing else about it. I would say it is more of a Utility class where the Honda is more of a Sport class.

I really love the shifting, the two ranges and the park position on shifter.

You will hear that every other ATV is better or worse depending on the aggenda of the writer. All ATV units have some good and some bad features, you just need to find the one that best fits your needs as there is not any with all the good features and no bad.

Old 01-02-2000, 11:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

I've had my Traxter for about 2 months now, use it mostly for utility work. Just got the Bombardier plow on. First time using it this weekend. Had some fairly large trees that had blown over in a storm into the fields. It had rained here the day before so I was leary about how well the Traxter would do pushing these trees into the woods. It was no problem, the Traxter pushed the trees into the woods along with the brush and saplings that got in the way. Traction was not a problem even with the soft mushy ground. I am very impressed with this machine.

------------------