CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Hey scoundrel just got my axle back together and-

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey scoundrel just got my axle back together and-

everything looks fine sounds fine no more crunching sounds when I roll it back and forth lol stupid me, the manual says to tighten the adjuting collar by hand then tighten the lock screw on it so that is what I did, I have to take the dang kids to karate tonight otherwise I would be riding tonight so I will have to take it out tomorrow and see if they get warm meaning they are to tight, thanks for all your help, I think you should get the 12.1:1 je piston from mrhp and have it set up for 11.2:1 to run pump gas, then when you get extra money get a endcap then ported intake ( you know on mrhp's phot page) he has a pic of his intake and says it makes 4 hp on a stock bike stock carb stock endcapmrhp's photo page check the pic of the intake scoundrel and then cams and if it still isn't enough power take out your gaskets to make the compression 12.1:1 just my two cents man, let us know what you are gonna do

Old 05-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Dave, it's good to here you got it all worked out. Don't come to me when you tear into it again because fixing the axle is the only thing I know how to do....LMAO.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am definitely considering the 12:1 however I'm also looking at the option of the RWR 11.5:1. I guess it will all come down to $$$
I'm definitely going to get the intake regardless of which piston I go with. I plan do do the changes in mid-June so I'll be calling on you for advise!....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

i was gonna go with the ron wood piston too and intake but after doing a lot of research I found out that mrhp has done tons of dyno work on everything he sells and have called him and randall and bo numerous times and asked questions and gotten answers, excellant customer service and product support, how much is that worth to you? just got back from an hour ride awesome totally i love it, i was riding wheelies and flipped it and broke my tail light, I;m never gonna sell this ds never