CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Finally!!!!! Rail time!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally!!!!! Rail time!

Well after a hard search I was hipped to a new Rail builder who is going to hook a brother up!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have to iron out some financial deals on Saturday, but the new Punisher Mobile should be ready by Halloween weekend! Some details, 450 H.P. LS1 2 1/2 KIng Shocks with bypass all the way around, Mendeola trans, 4 seater, custom Punisher paint!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just to name a few things. And yes Justin you can be the first to ride in it!! But don't go crying to your old man or I will light you up with my TWIN Machine guns sucka!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Unfortunatley, there will be some sacrafices made. I have to part with the Rhino.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Well they will be around for a while I am sure. ANyway, I can't wait to get this baby!! I will keep you informed.

Old 05-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Punisher just keep the rubber side down cause thats a lot of money!!!!!!!! I checked into them!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2005, 12:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

WORD UP!!!

Congrates....Now set some money to the side for the general maintanance.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2005, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Sweet you will have to bring it down this way sometime so we can check it out. Good to hear that it is finally going to happen for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ohhhhhh

I need more info!!!

I keep working on the Wife telling her we can take our Daughter on the longer trips to the bigger dunes if we have a rail. . . I'm in sales but, I'm just not that good I guess. She wants a bigger trailer first.

Let me know what it will take to get the Rhino out of your garage. I've got some friends that were looking at one of those things.

As for the rail. . . . I've been looking at the Tom Pro cars. I think a two-seater will work for us and I can keep my quads and fit it in a new trailer. They aren't as much $$ as the big rails either.

I definitely see the reason to go to the big rails though. If you don't ride a quad you'll want the big rail for sure. Too bad it won't be done in time for DS Days.

Let us know which one you went with.

Old 05-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

It's a Sand Car Specialties Rail. THe car only weighs 2000 lbs, with the LS1. It is completely custom to me and I am picking it up for around $45K. You can come check out his stuff at the SAnd Car shoot out next weekend down in orange county. THey are running the prototype to my car in the shoot out but it has a Ecotech Engine with a Turbo. Very Impressive little 4-banger though!! 310 Horse with 572 ft-Lbs of torque!! Incredible! All Aluminum and light weight to boot!! Can you beleive a 4 cylinder motor with that much torque??!! THat is more than a big block 502 puts out. TIco and CHris have both ordered cars from this guy, Ticos should be at the show next weekend. His is major!!! 800 H.p. Blown LS1 with a Fortin Tranny!! We are talkin 30K alone jsut in engine and Trans![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2005, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

I'm excited for ya man, that awesome, you gotta do a St. A's run befor the year is over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

30k for engine and trans OMG I thought I was crazy!!!!!!

Old 05-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

Well things might be changin for the better even sooner than I thought. I am goi ng down to look at some Rails tommorow ikn Riverside. I may have one as soon as next weekend!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Get that Baby for DSdays so I will need to double my life insurance!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Finally!!!!! Rail time!