CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Hey scoundrel had my wheeler out the other day-

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey scoundrel had my wheeler out the other day-

and man was she running fine so good I was doing wheelies starting in 1st then shifting through to 4th everything was going good till my back tire hit a gopher mound then she went over on her side and the damn pig landed on my foot, I thought I broke it but went to the emergency room last night they took xrays and said everything was fine just mild bruising, i wasnt wearign any motocross boots just a pair of redwing 877 workboots, now I am gonna start looking for boots, there is a dealer in the cities named bobbs cycle cupply you probably have heard of him real good deals a month ago I bought his oneal atv off road boot I think it was called element 4 or something like that got them home and didnt care for the buckels on the sides there was only three two on your leg and one across the top of your foot i want four buckles so i have two on my leg one across the top of my foot and one across my ankle, for soem reason when I bucked the boot and walked my heal pulled up too much for my liking, but the boots were only 69.00, click this link and check them out bobbs cycle supply, here are the boots I am thinking of getting I like the looks and they have 4 buckles answer boots for 116.00, I did buy a new n8dogg helmet there and love it, here is another pair for 130.00 the catalog shows a black boot with atv lug sole the net has the wrong picthor t-30 atv boot, there is a really nice woman working there named chrissy very big lungs good for swimming lol and she doesnt like hidding them lol, how much hp does rwr's ported intake add to the mix? mrhp's is 4 hp, sorry I am rambling i took some oxycodone for my foot lol

Old 05-06-2005, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

Dave, Sorry to here of your injuries but at least theres no long term damage other then your pride.....lol
A Gopher nearly took you out!!!.....LMAO.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I never ride my Harley with out the proper boots and leather gear but when I first started riding the quad I never gave it much thought. I'd ride with what ever I have on at the time. But after asking the question here on the forum nearly everyone said "GET BOOTS" I took their advice. I had looked at the same boots you did, i.e Thor and Oneal and Alpine. I liked the Alpine Tech 8 but the price new was just more then I could afford. However, I found a pair that were hardly used on E-bay and the color even matched my DS! and the best thing was the price, $120.00.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I don't know how much HP the RWR ported intake gives you, nor do I believe the MrHP ported intake give you 4 HP out of the box so to speak. I believe they both have the capability to do so but not with out proper jetting to get the perfect AFR. I think the ported intake is only a piece of the puzzle and without the remaining pieces all fitting together the intake is not going to function as it was designed to do.

You got pictures of Chrissy I presume....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

you know I dont but I was gonna go up there tonight and look at some helmetsfor my kid maybe i should bring my camera lol she is really nice looking tall blonde hair always busting out of her shirt, I asked my wife about it and she said she didnt notice lol I asked her would she notice if two people were having sex in the ditch naked? its not like you have to even try to look at here lol but theres one thing- she smells like camel unfiltered cigaretts and her old man rides a harley, i will try to get her pic tonight