CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

'06 sport quad 450 2-Stroke

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '06 sport quad 450 2-Stroke

Word has it, ... that Four Stroke Tech has been contacted by "a major manufacturer" to build and race a new sport quad and a new utility quad that this manufacturer is releasing for 2006. Could it be the new DS450 and the new 800cc Outlander, both headed for GNCC competition?

DesertViper, ... is also waiting for a high performance KTM quad. If you guys want to go fast, buy orange.

DV

Old 05-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: sam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: TheOz
Isn't this where that Phantom guy kicks in?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you HAD to call that guy out, didn't you?????????b

I wouldnt worry to much for the next few days he's prob. in some 3 mile long line waiting to see Star Wars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL!!!
LMFAO sam! TPR, you got to reply to this, now that is funny![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 01:12 PM
TPR
The Champ

Oh, Sam my friend, I must admit the crack about Star Wars is quite funny, though I am afraid that you are indeed misinformed. You should know that I am most assuredly not in line as you are holding my place....remember the 5 bucks and the first edition Pincess Lea doll...er uh action figure I gave you to stand there for me. Heck, I even let you borrow my tent so as to have shelter in case it got a little cold for ya. Just remember what I said, if you can move up in line to get into the first showing there is a Jedi Knoght Costume waiting for ya!!!

The Phantom.....Menace....

Old 05-17-2005, 01:55 PM
sam
Pro Rider

LOL!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] aahhh good times..............

O" for the record I got my tickets in advance. Ill be there Thurs. you ll have someone there incase you get scared!

Old 05-17-2005, 02:10 PM
TPR
The Champ

You the man Sam, I knew I could count on you to come through!!! Now if only I could find my Storm Trooper costume.....

The Phantom....Strikes Back....

Old 05-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO!, good times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Im sorry guys, Im just upset cause my GF is working and I will have to go "Hands Solo" tonight![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

wookie hand syndrome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 07:52 PM
TPR
The Champ

I come in, actually attempt to diffuse a rumor, not because I think the guy is a jerk for posting what he did, but to assert that what I have heard is not what he posted and I get jumped like I actually started the thread...funny, there are those that have taken the time to understand my situation and accept what I can and can't say....and there are those that lack the mental capacity to challenge themselves and reach for somthing better and write off anything said as BS.

There are some of you that need to check yourselves, remember, I was the one called out and I responded, and wil allways respond to a challenge. You will never win this battle as I....am the champion.....

The Phantom....can't be defeated.....

Old 05-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Range Rover

It seems to me that half of the posts are about a 450 four stroke, not two stroke. If you want a High Performance 450 two stroke for racing, just get a Scrambler, and bore it out!!! Bombardier is always taking Polaris's ideas!! LOL!!

BTW, I'm seeing Star Wars tonight (Tuesday) because my wife got some advance screening tix from work. I wonder what sort of "action figures" I could get in trade for a review and some spoilers. Maybe i'll post them Phantom style.....

....after the action sequences....which were dazzling like the design of a 2009 DS 900 Millenium Falcon edition.........and a shock not unlike a backfire of a 250R ........came to an early departure...... my eyes began to glaze.......like the proverbial rump-roast of a Taun-taun.....

Old 05-17-2005, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

There is a KTM in the AA class of our hare scrambles. That thing and it's rider are BMF's.
My Bomb dealer says he will know something tomorrow. It's always tomorrow. We'll see.
Phantom rocks

Quick Reply: '06 sport quad 450 2-Stroke