CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

'06 sport quad 450 2-Stroke

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 01:00 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '06 sport quad 450 2-Stroke

Very good illinots, that was my fathers 400ex, which I purchased from him when I sold the silver 400ex (not a 250r) but my identity is old news, but still a good find on your part. As for the TPR refrence, the other name no longer exists and has changed. Part of my parole is that I can't discuss that company, which is fine with me. That was the reason for the veiled secrecy, till I proved that I would post anything, but that situation....the mods have known who I am for a while, and watched me to make sure I didn't step over the line, and now they are fine with my new presence here.

And Shanksta, you're young, and from the pics, look to be able to handle yourself on an atv, but calling me out and saying I can't ride, I have forgotten more about riding than you have come close to learning and have the scars to prove it. You're a duner......I started to go to Glamis when I was a little kid back in 1977 and spent 2 weekends a month for years hitting up Glamis, Gordons and Buttercup, (Before all the "Comp Hills of the world had been worn down and whooped out." Try being the kid you are and attempt to shoot a much steeper hill on an unsuspended 185s three wheeler and tell me how good you really are.

The Phantom Rider (So there is no confusion)

Old 05-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

hmmm i coulda swore it was a 250r but its still pretty good that i remembered that much, they were both very nice bikes tho, but just out of curiousity, why did you create a new identity?

Old 05-23-2005, 03:13 PM
TPR
The Champ

Illinots, I sent you a PM on the subject.....

TPR

Old 05-24-2005, 12:06 AM
Trailblazer

Not sure who this Phantom rider is or what he has been smoking..But i want to find out!! Just to make sure i never smoke any of it.. And coping someones pics of the atv is just WORNG !! ....Just goes to show there arte fools every where [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneStalker
Not sure who this Phantom rider is or what he has been smoking..But i want to find out!! Just to make sure i never smoke any of it.. And coping someones pics of the atv is just WORNG !! ....Just goes to show there arte fools every where [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Maybe you should not be so foolish yourself and re-read.
Your spelling is worng, too.

Old 05-24-2005, 02:37 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: mudnuri
Originally posted by: DuneStalker
Maybe you should not be so foolish yourself and re-read.
Your spelling is worng, too.
don't cast the first stone....lol ur spelling is "wrong" also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2005, 02:59 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: JDsBusa
ThePhantom has posted over 520 since march and still hasnt contributed anything worth reading. I call post whor@ on ThePhantom.
Justin
Ladies and Gentlemen, the gauntlet has been thrown down! We have an official challenge!
You be the judge!

Old 05-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

I guess my sarcastic humor to ANYONE who starts name calling went right over your head.
That goes for shanker, too.
have rice day

Old 05-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi, The 2006 ATV dealer meeting is on June 9 in Edmonton, Alberta for my region. My rep said to bring riding gear and to be prepare to ride the new 2006. I'll post what I learn a the meeting. There might be some earlier meetings in different parts of the country. The usally only do this when there is new models comming out.

BRP2005BRP

Old 05-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mmmbeefy
Originally posted by: JDsBusa
ThePhantom has posted over 520 since march and still hasnt contributed anything worth reading. I call post whor@ on ThePhantom.
Justin
Ladies and Gentlemen, the gauntlet has been thrown down! We have an official challenge!
You be the judge!
Vote, come on vote. I doubt I am the only one. Dont come on here and guess, come on and show us whats soon to come, dont hide behind smoke and mirrors. If you have any proof of anything show it. I am not scared to eat crow. I just get tired of spending my time going through all the speculative posting and coming out with nothing.
Later
Justin

Quick Reply: '06 sport quad 450 2-Stroke