CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI 720- w/cometic gasket..

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI 720- w/cometic gasket..

Rocky, Yes I have been to Rocky Ridge a few times. Rocky Ridge is rocky with lime rock & other rocks. It's a family place but without showers & restrooms are OLD!!!. They do have a nice flat area to drag but short IMO. If your fast than it's only about 200'-250' IMO Need more shut down area. Stock bikes can run 300' with no problems. The people there are real nice & the riding isn't bad. I will be able to judge it better when we get back from Lake Murray. If some else thas been to both maybe they can give so more info.

Old 06-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Rocky Ridge is a good place. There is a drag strip. There are easy riding places , trails and a few strips. I think there is 1 or 2 poles for electricity and I dont think any water hook ups. You should try it. COUNTRY i guess we were typing at the same time

Old 06-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

I thought I typed slow![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

lol....at murray they have revamped the front grounds. there are a ton of hook ups for rv's and brand new showers and bathrooms. there are a lot of trails and a some what of a drag strip(they dumped about 30 dirtloads of dirt right in the middle of it) they are trying to improve it, i guess i need to be patient..all in all its pretty good, but it tends to get old quick unless there is alot of people out there drag racing.

Old 06-12-2005, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Rocky that's cool. While I'm up grading the other DS & not using the drag pipe your welcome to try it out. If we can't hook up than I can ship it to you to try out. I think it will be like adding the 48HV carb.

Also thats why I'm looking for another family place to ride & drag race. Rocky Ridge is lacking restrooms & showers. Nice place for a day ride for the guy but maybe not for the family. Shiloh Ridge is also getting old & not taking care of the ATV riders/racers.

Old 06-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

joe, i think you will like murray, the people there are easy to get along with and they spaced out the camp grounds so that u arnt sitting right on top of each other.(just in case u dont get along with others.lol) i have been riding out there for about 4 or 5 years and im just now getting where i dont get lost once or twice a day..lol......i sure hope i can make it , sounds fun.....as for the dragpipe, that is very kind of u to let me try it out, i have been proud of myself for using great restraint and not buying one yet.lol.. i have been waiting on the in frame one eric is putting out just to make sure it doesnt produce more power then his ugly stick...somthing tells me he will out do himself again with the in-frame exaust..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

lol Rocky I understand. I was just giving you a chance to see what it might run like without having to purchase one. I'm also waiting for the inframe drag pipe from HPR. If you are ever up to it I will loan it to you.

It looks like Sunday June 26th for Lake Murray, hope you can make it. If not let us know what Sunday is good for you & we will try to make it.

Old 06-13-2005, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

hey joe, i appriciate it... by the way, what type of pipe were u running before got the ugly stick? how did it compare?

Old 06-13-2005, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

man, i have destyed my own thread...lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2005, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Rocky I was running the HPR end cap before the HPR drag pipe. I'm sorry for hi-jacking your thread![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Your just not on here as much lately. I will PM you on anymore info on the ride trip. My bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: TVI 720- w/cometic gasket..