CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

JUST BACK FROM BEST DUNE TRIP EVER!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JUST BACK FROM BEST DUNE TRIP EVER!!!!!!

so much fun i feel guilty, started off at little sahara utah WOW!! sand mountain that monster will put you in you'r place in a hurry (think you have enough power? never enough for that hill) there was alot of bowl riding and medium stuff also. my favorite was sunset at the top of sunset ridge (takes some ***** just to get up to that sucker) stayed for 2 days and then headed up to idaho saint anthonies about 6 hour drive. words fail me to describe this place [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i mean HOLLY CHIT!!!!!!!!!! you have no idea til you get there how close to perfect this place is. first off we stayed at lake egin camp with electric hook-up and real clean camp sites. the duning is over the top, smooth fast and real nice transission from dune to dune (my buddie got sick from the g's we were pulling) my son really liked the trail's they had marked thru the one end that runs all the way to the oasis camp. choke cherry and the busa were a perfect match ran some fast stuff and did well you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then the best part was devil dune picture this the busa in 6th gear at 8,000rpm just so fast my helmet started pulling off my head (my guess is over 100mph) only had 1 1/2 days there needed more time. then just a short 28 hour drive home and i'm ready to go again sooooooon.

p.s. thanks to the MONTANA boys for there help. i don't think you will ever meet a nicer group of guys anywhere.

Old 06-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Trailblazer

Sounds pretty nice. My buddy stopped by Little Sahara last weekend on the way home from Coral Pink.
I hope to make LS next year on my way out to Moab.

Old 06-27-2005, 10:13 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I really wanted to meet you there. I was with those Montana boys the first part of the week.
I am glad you liked our little sand boxes. Next time I will make a point to come see that Busa stretch her legs!

Old 06-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

JEFFROE i am glad you had a good time. sounds like the busa was a blast out there where you could open it up. how did the mr hp 730 kit do in the other ds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2005, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeffroe, I heard I just missed you, damn! Heard that machine of yours flys, wish I could have seen it. I was told the swinger didnt like the jumps, was that you? Man next time give us a heads up a week or so before you leave I would love to meet up with ya! Glad you had fun, it's terrible living right smack dab in the middle of them two places, cant decide were to go![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Jeffroe your ride is one of the cleanest hybred's I have seen!!
I was in the group that stopped ya at thunder and mentioned the fuel pump getting smashed!!(Sorry)lol

That sucks the swingarm busted the next day must of jinksed ya or something!!

Hope to get to see that thing run next time you come up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2005, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

jeffroe it was good meeting you,i had fun watching the little guy climb choke also.the busa is a bad quad,i was a few lengths under motored[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]glad to hear you had a good time even with a few issues

Old 06-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

lots of fun meeting you guys ran the busa as long as the sand gods let me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] can't wait til next trip.

Old 06-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Jeff,

Got any web site links to the places you stayed?
I may want to plan a trip out that way for next year.

Old 06-28-2005, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

www.idahoatv.com
www.utah.com/playgrounds/little_sahara.htm

Quick Reply: JUST BACK FROM BEST DUNE TRIP EVER!!!!!!