CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you do?

I myself personally dont believe in screwing people, what if the guy he screwed is having a bad day and just got done offing his family and boos and dog and cat and this guy that did his jugg work is on the bottom of his list but none the less he is still on it and the guy wants to take as many people down with him as he can? would you really screw people if they had your address and knew where you were going to be 8 hours a day? I wouldn't would you?

Old 07-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

I googled "how to get even."
This is the best I could come up with. Next to the fecalcam!
http://www.undercoverpress.com/revenge.html
I think some of those books will have good ways to get revenge. If it is what you are seeking.

Old 07-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

Try small claims court and if that doesn't work then I know some guys that will help for a six pack of beer and a happy meal......lol

Old 07-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SCOUNDREL
Try small claims court and if that doesn't work then I know some guys that will help for a six pack of beer and a happy meal......lol
Me... ME... PICK ME!

Old 07-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Thanks for the posts everyone. I don't want revenge, just have him make it right. We all get into sticky spots, it's what you do then that counts.

Old 07-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats what is cool about the forums, ya learn about how problems are taken care of!!!!!!! Hang in there Cardiac. I held the people high that I think ya are talking about so keep us posted. Dont want to be let down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

call him up and tell him that people are talking about him on the forum and giving him a bad rep give him the website here and tell him you are taking a week off work and you are gonna picket in front of his business for a week with a huge sign until he at least tries to make things right or tries to work things out with you, what is this guys business name and his number? I have a cousin that lives in 29 palms and he has a really bad attitude I'm sure he would go talk to him and try to help things out if you would like?

Old 07-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

hey Cardiac please pm me with his name and number so I can call him every 5 minutes 8 hours a day, I have nothing better to do till I go back to work, it wont cost me a cent I have unlimited long distance on my home phone

Old 07-08-2005, 01:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

This was a custom 8mm cub that had to be matched, no off the shelf!!! OK I had to make a call to charlie cuz I smelled something stinky Charlie is good people and has agreed to send back a full refund to Cardiac. I dont think anything more needs to be said other than I am excited to have charlie build my next rigid drag frame for my 20mm.

Old 07-08-2005, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

I can tell you that here in Mo. it is a waste of time and the extra money you will be out taking anyone to small claims.I got a contractor to do concrete work for x amount (labor and concrete),to make a long story short he admitted in small claims he defrauded me and the concrete place,(he never payed for the concrete I ended up paying again)I won and they will not help in any way to get my $700.00 back from this crook.The courthouse wouldn't help me put a lien against his vehicle,the prosecuting attorney was no help at all,its like the whole process is setup to take care of the crooked!Sorry for the venting,but I do feel better now.