CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Big thanks to Jeffroe!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big thanks to Jeffroe!!

Can spell check be used on this forum??????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2005, 05:00 AM
Pro Rider

Thumper, if you think Blackhawks post is just about your one post on your bad day, think again. I think it refers to ALL your posts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

all of them sorry i really think this is the only one and ya im a bad speller sorry.

Old 07-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
thumper,

I think you need to step back, take a minute, calm down and realize what types of things you are posting. Take a minute to think before you post in the future. When you post messages like this one, it makes you look really bad - ANNIHILATER has been on these forums for a long time and he is a stand up kinda guy. I've met him a few times and I know he is someone you want on your side. No one that I am aware of from these forums has met you at this point so you need to do some work trying to build up a good profile of yourself. When you post things like this it makes people think less of you. I am sure you are a good guy, but it seems you get hot under the collar just a little too easy.

So again, step back, think things through in the future. Perhaps even re-type that last post so no one else reads it - you'll look better for it. ANNIHILATER was just kiddin' around, people do that here - it is a bit of a family and most of us meet up at the dunes from time to time. I'm sure that if you cool down people will like you well enough they'll invite you out for a good ride in the dunes etc as well.

So try and take this post as a positive note - I am not trying to bash you or **** you off, I want you to do well in this world and right now your first step is to improve the image that you are portraying to the other forum members, because right now that image isn't a good one.

Blackhawk,

I've met Thumper (Dan). He's a good kid with a lot of mechanical knowledge. He's young, but I've never met anybody his age that’s as bold, enthusiastic, & mechanically included as him. Cut the guy some slack please. As far as his spelling, well, he's just using the IM jargon that the younger generation is using these days. And, if I remember right, MarkyNark and Ironrod used a fair amount too.

In a few years I predict Dan will be one of the more knowlegable people on this forum. Yes, he's an intern now, but a very promising one at that.

thumper650,

A lot of these guys are long time pro's with the DS. We've all been doing it, improving it, and enfluencing for more than 5 years. These guys dont take lightly to the appearance of disrespect. I know Sandaholic, Blackhawk and many others. In a crunch, these guys will help you out. We may not always see eye to eye, but I think thats a good thing in the end.

Old 07-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for being there for me.

Old 07-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thumper650
Originally posted by: sandbomber
mmmmmmmm.............mmmmmm..............mmmmmmmm. ................hhhmmmm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thumper are ya going to sandfest?
YA why would i not i only live like 1:30 mins away
Look us up!!! wont be hard to find[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] plus I might need ya to bring me back to camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

Do u meen look for u. Ok i will do that

Old 07-17-2005, 04:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Its all good thumper, I have no hard feelings. Sometimes times are tough.... And by the way (a little advise), If ya have 3-4 girlfriends ya wont have to worry about one of them breaking up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thumper is a good guy in person, he came down to vegas to test my motor out months ago. He rode the bike very safely. IMO, this bomb forum has some of the most stand up guys I have met... I cant wait to torture some banshees at dumont and glamis next season fellas!!!!