CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island Fall Jamboree!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island Fall Jamboree!

[quote]
Originally posted by: macanic

Plus i have to come to see how my DS buddy does ( THE BOM )....LOL

It's good to hear that THEBOM is going to be able to make it after all. He didn't think he could make back to back races, Genoa fall race & the jamboree.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: macanic

Plus i have to come to see how my DS buddy does ( THE BOM )....LOL

It's good to hear that THEBOM is going to be able to make it after all. He didn't think he could make back to back races, Genoa fall race & the jamboree.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
He decided there werent enough big fish at the Genoa Races....so, he decided to come on down and give these 450's another run for their money....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

PS: There is a rumor going around that there will be a couple of full blown YFZ's on NOS in attendence....that should make things a little interesting....Oh Yeah, and a 686 Turbo Raptor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This could get good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont know if I will be making the Jamboree. The hurricane has me working everyday. I will try and make it but as of right now Im out!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
I dont know if I will be making the Jamboree. The hurricane has me working everyday. I will try and make it but as of right now Im out!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Oh man.....I sure was counting on you catching on tape and giving those good reports that your known for. You definitely tell it like you see it. I like that.

After my sneek peak at the spiderbike this afternoon...Im like a kid at Christmas time...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sure wish you could be there to see it run.

Old 10-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

choose hows the new improved spider bike coming along?

Old 10-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its coming along quite well. The wheels are suppose to be to the shop mid morning tomorrow. Lets hope that happens so I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Its looking very good. I just hope its going to perform half as good as it looks. Shop is doing a fantastic job to say the least. He will be prepared for the next couple of DS's that come his way, LOL! I really think this will change the game in a lot of folks eyes....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh well, I thought it was all about crossing the finish line first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I guess this weekend will tell the tale [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I will keep everybody updated day by day.

PS: For those of you that are not sure about coming...think again. The weather is going to be in the mid 80's, sunny and beautiful. Load up and come on out...you will not want to hear about it...you need to be here to see if for yourself. I know of 3 4-strokes that will be running drag chassis's this weekend. They should make for some good racing. Lets line em up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Its coming along quite well. The wheels are suppose to be to the shop mid morning tomorrow. Lets hope that happens so I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Its looking very good. I just hope its going to perform half as good as it looks. Shop is doing a fantastic job to say the least. He will be prepared for the next couple of DS's that come his way, LOL! I really think this will change the game in a lot of folks eyes....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh well, I thought it was all about crossing the finish line first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I guess this weekend will tell the tale [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I will keep everybody updated day by day.

PS: For those of you that are not sure about coming...think again. The weather is going to be in the mid 80's, sunny and beautiful. Load up and come on out...you will not want to hear about it...you need to be here to see if for yourself. I know of 3 4-strokes that will be running drag chassis's this weekend. They should make for some good racing. Lets line em up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That sound great. I can't wait to hear the results.

Old 10-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh man.....I sure was counting on you catching on tape and giving those good reports that your known for. You definitely tell it like you see it. I like that.

After my sneek peak at the spiderbike this afternoon...Im like a kid at Christmas time...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sure wish you could be there to see it run.
Choose Im waiting on a chain right now!! My chain snaped on my last ride. I ordered Tuesday morning from HpResearch, but the mail isnt working very well around here. No damage except not being able to ride. Also I wont know until Friday if I will have the weekend off.

Old 10-13-2005, 12:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds good. If you were running the 520. I could hook a brotha up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You should have it by Friday. I will be awaiting an answer from you on Friday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hope you can make it to be able to settle any controversy that might arise....you know some folks have a problem with losing...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Choose Im waiting on a chain right now!! My chain snaped on my last ride. I ordered Tuesday morning from HpResearch, but the mail isnt working very well around here. No damage except not being able to ride. Also I wont know until Friday if I will have the weekend off.

BigDSRider how many links do you need for the 530 chain?

Quick Reply: Sicily Island Fall Jamboree!