CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ups lost my efi from kms!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ups lost my efi from kms!!!!!!

My head gasket that was sent via USPS priority mail, finally showed up. Ten days after it was mailed from Missouri.

Go figure.

Old 08-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't know that FedEx is really a whole lot better than UPS, we've had problems with both. (messed up delivery attempts, crushed packages, beat to hell packages, etc) but I would really like to see FedEx and DHL get bigger so that UPS has no more than say 50% of the shipping market - this would make a UPS driver strike less of an issue. Last strike, FedEx was something like 20% of the market, it is hard to take up that much slack - but I bet at about 50% they could do a pretty bang up job in a pinch. And the same goes in reverse, as well. The one thing I do like about FedEx is that our FedEx driver does our deliveries earlier in the day, whereas our UPS driver comes by just before going home (6-7pm.) This isn't really an attribute that you could give to either company; more just the drivers.

Did anyone know that UPS is actually doing all of the warranty repairs for Toshiba notebooks at or near their corporate HQ in Tennessee (or somewhere down south there.) The way I understand it, UPS is able to get the replacement parts shipped from Japan faster than Toshiba can, since that is what UPS does.

Wingnut,

Your not the only person on this forum who works for FedEx - Bombastic worked for Viking when they were bought out by FedEx and now is in the FedEx freight branch of the company. Though I don't think he ever makes it out to Vegas.

What I can't figure out is how USPS has the infrastructure in place to do shipping just like UPS and FedEx and make themselves more profitable (since they keep complaining about that) yet they don't bother to. Their current shipping rates are all over the board - some days they are way cheaper, others they are sky high. Once you try to add insurance or some sort of tracking number (which sucks in comparison to FedEx/UPS) the cost goes through the roof. If you don't have a tracking number on a USPS shipment and you call to find out what’s up, all they tell you is 'wait till it gets there' there is not a damn thing they can or will do.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

It showed up finally....

Old 08-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Hawk....take a three day time out no posts or reply's ...you are giving me ice cream headaches.!!!!!!!!!hahaha

Old 08-23-2005, 04:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

No can do - DS Days is close, gotta be on top of things!

Are you going to make it up to DS Days this year? From what I recall you've got a bitchen rig now - no excuses damn it Craig! And be sure to bring some of those LMB T-Shirts!

Old 09-02-2005, 04:51 AM
Pro Rider

thanks for everyone help on this. i did make my trip but not with the efi ds. the package showed up friday. by time i got out of work i had to pack and everything, i started to install and just didnt have anything left. so today i will finish the install and let everyone know how i made out.

Old 09-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad you got what they lost[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]