CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS won't run. Help Please!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DS won't run. Help Please!

Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
Good to here ya got her figured out. In the event that you ever do need to adjust your valves (*and you will) the link in my signiture will explane how to take care of that when the time come's.
Eaglecollector: Excellent "Do It Yourself" site! When wrenching, I've always considered myself a "white collar man" doing a "blue collar man's" job. I've never been mechanically savvy when it comes to wrenching. You made it simple. I've had my Baja X for two plus years and never adjusted the valves. Now I have a job to do over the winter. Thanks!

Old 10-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perty much everything around here is off limits that I have tried. As far as sand goes. Dumont or Glamis are the only ones with enough sand for me. Pismo is a last resort just to beat the heat once a year. When we hit the desert ridding we do a lot of that over by Ocitlla Wells (spelling?) just off the 86 south. We turn off on North Marina drive and head in a couple miles or so. North Marina would prolly be about an Hr or less for you maybe?? I've never been to or tried Johnson valley.

Old 10-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: TheOz
Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
Good to here ya got her figured out. In the event that you ever do need to adjust your valves (*and you will) the link in my signiture will explane how to take care of that when the time come's.
<STRONG>Eaglecollector: Excellent "Do It Yourself" site! When wrenching, I've always considered myself a "white collar man" doing a "blue collar man's" job. I've never been mechanically savvy when it comes to wrenching. You made it simple. I've had my Baja X for two plus years and never adjusted the valves. Now I have a job to do over the winter. Thanks!</STRONG>
Very happpy to here that you'll be giving it a try. You'll be surprised and how easy it really is. And with the money ya save you can spend it on some of that gold / fuel.