CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Armagosa/Dumont Nov 11-12th, anyone game?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Armagosa/Dumont Nov 11-12th, anyone game?

DO NOT rent a car just to go to the dunes.

I will pick you up at your hotel.

I'm assuming you'll be on the strip.

I have to drive past it to get to Dumont.

Old 09-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

yea, scratch the rental for the dunes. I'm sure that 650 or myself would be glad to have you riden in our rigs. As far as the group thing goes, we'll definitely have to come up with a plan before we go... Everyone in the same approximate area makes for a good trip. Everyone around the same fire is even better.

Entomber, let us know what you find out and we'll see what we can do to facilitate your trip.

It should be a blast.

he guys, Wait till they see some of the faces out at dumont. Like the wall behind comp. Should get their attention heh?

make sure you flat-landers bring extra undies... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sincity, Good to hear from you... Sounds like a plan, Nothing has changed w/ my bike except fot the cam chain. You can line up with my bike but I wont be riding it (ill have someone pilot it). Cant wait to get together and have a few beers with all the old school and new people.

I predict once Entomber sees Dumont he will be hooked for life. Especially after Gosa.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

You guys are making me feel so welcomed. I really appriciate all your offers. I will spend that money on the rental in beer or dinners for all you guys.

Bigdaddy I will give you a call tomorrow around 1PM your time. I'm still not 100% sure if I can send the DS or not. I am also not 100% sure if my bud wants to ship is DS as well. I'm also wondering if two DSes Shipped would yield us a better rate. I am going to finalize tickets, hotel reservation, etc this week. I really look forward for two hard days of riding. I am looking forward to seeing some bad a$$ DS650s. You see some here but everyone I have seen here in Jersey has been mildly tuned.

Again worst case scenario I can rent a quad out there.. I rode a Z400 for a little bit at Amargosa while it was fun, you had to rev the crap out of it and it was a few steps down from a Raptor in the power department. Still... I would prefer to my newly acquired Stage III bike and drag some of you guys out there (tho I am sure my rear would be handed to me). I will keep this thread posted on all the details. I will start poking around tomorrow.

Old 09-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Pro Rider

Maybe Chris can bring some apple pie and you'll go home with a new nickname.. something like PD650 ohhh I heard that one was taken......lmfao.......Hey Mario I'm working on installing a "dance pole" in the back of casa de bomb, maybe you could haul out some pigs for entertainment....This sounds like a good time I hope everything works out and, I will mark my calander for the time off.

Tom

Old 09-19-2005, 01:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tom, you missed the batch of apple pie we cooked up on site at sand mountain in DSAholic's trailer. It turned out just about perfect in all aspects. I'm sure I could bring some for the Vereran's Day weekend trip in November. We'll have to see how many people are going to be in attendance as well. I think I might have to make some applie pie for the family around Christmas, that'll make for one amusing holiday! hahahaha

Old 09-20-2005, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, and me being a college student, I'd love to have some free food, but obviously I'm missing part of a joke, so maybe I don't want any. But anyway, if anyone has extra room in a hauler or something... I might need a place to sleep. Then again, last time I went I just made sure I was drunk enough to sleep in the back of the truck or on the ground, no problem. Wasn't too bad actually.... not windy, luckily.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The Apple Pie comes out of a jug, not a pie tin. one of the ingredients is 150 Proof Everclear - or higher proof if you can get it. (I can't.)

Old 09-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Pro Rider

I've had some of that apple pie before in Michigan... I love sweet drinks like that. Okay Blawkhawk.. cough up what ya use to make it.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yes that apple pie sounds good. It's after noon, let's start now, haha.

Quick Reply: Armagosa/Dumont Nov 11-12th, anyone game?