CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Next Florence Ride???

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next Florence Ride???

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I think he is just bringin out his lil shee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No short bus.
Might bring it out for a demo run!!!!! You can watch of the noise police[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We'll distract them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

So who all is planning on going next weekend? Maybe we can all hook up somewhere.

Old 10-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

A large group will be at driftwood campground from the psar group and a bunch of or. riders will be there also. I dont know if my bus will fit into the area so I might park at goose pasture and go hook up with the guys at the other end and play!!!! Never know they might make a little room for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but being they are slow chicken farmers I dont know LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, I have to ask. What is PSAR??? And where did the whole chicken farmer thing come from?

We are camping at HoneyMan Sunday night, but will be riding out of the South Jetty that morning

Old 10-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Puget Sound area Riders, local to seattle group he he he just a bunch of hillbillys that own trail quads that want to be racers LOL and are the greatest friends a guy can have LOL

Old 10-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You watch!!! they think that stickers make ya fast LMAO

Old 10-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

Well since I am still slow, I have to say it don't matter the HPs but rather just all about the times and the ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We will keep an eye out for everyone. If you see a group of 4 Black DSs, wave us down...

Old 10-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

LMAO!!!

sandbomber was crowned king of the chicken farmers a while ago... he just doesn't know it yet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You ain't seen my go-fast stickers yet...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 10-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will look for you guys. DX bear will be taking a group pic Sat the 15th and should have a big group!!! I know of about 125 people that will be there, should be a lot of crown to go around LOL

Old 10-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz
LMAO!!!

sandbomber was crowned king of the chicken farmers a while ago... he just doesn't know it yet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You ain't seen my go-fast stickers yet...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
crowned????? I like it Crowned and coke LOL

Quick Reply: Next Florence Ride???