CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Fricken METH HEADS!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fricken METH HEADS!

Sorry too here of your lost but it is only stuff and can be replaced. If you catch them stealing again call the police. They will say something due nothing but take down info like what they look like and what type of car and plate # they are using. They will get there as soon as they can but they are very busy. After they hang up wait one or two minutes and call back. Tell them that they can take there time too show up because you just shoot them dead. The police will be at you door in under a 1 minute and they will catch them. The police will ask you why you said you had shot them and you can ask them why they said they were busy.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

Well if I stay here in this rental condo I will get cameras. For now, the dead bolt, lights, and my handy steering stem will have to do. I've had my Honda car broke into at this location twice. Its no big deal, I dont have anything in it, and its got 225 thousand miles on it. The seem to be more interested in whats in the car than the car itself.

When I was in Idaho, my buddy, who lives in Rexburg, leaves his vehicles unlocked, and the house unlocked. He has a friend thats a police officer and he's bored to death. The local bombardier dealership leaves all thier quads outside all day & night with no fence, just a wimpy cable locking them up. They even leave thier cargo trailer on the street, with no hitch lock. That could never happen here.

As far as my stuff, they are just tools, I'll just go to sears and get them replaced with the insurance money. I hardly ever use the generator, but will get it replaced. The helmet cant be replaced with something specificly like it. It was a Shoei Troy Lee Limited edition helmet - it cost me over $700. I dont know what the insurance company will do about that one.

Old 10-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

I hate Crankster Gangsters. F**kin Eeediots.

Old 10-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneRider650
damn....time to get some big dogs
and some big guns..

were the tools snap-on?

Old 10-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Very sorry to hear this. It just amazes me at how bold some of these crooks are now days. Sure hope the insurance company makes it right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: garrett5462
Originally posted by: DuneRider650
damn....time to get some big dogs
and some big guns..

were the tools snap-on?

No they were not snap on - I cant afford tools like that. They were Craftsman and Husky.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

I think you should invest in a few bear traps you know the ones with the big metal teeth and lay them aroud the garage or outside the door that could be fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider

If I were to catch them, and they had a pencil in their hand, I would shoot them and kill them. It is technically self defense if they are even close with anything that can be considered a weapon. Bounty Hunter training has really helped with things... haha. Anyway, for people that mess with my money or are tempted, I let them know that I cut fingers off with my stainless steel cigar cutters.... they learn better really quickly that way. Or you could offer to castrate them with it... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sorry for your loss.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

Dang......... its gettin brutal up in here.

Old 10-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

If you want to catch them, get a large used Co2 tank and paint anhydrous on the side. Place it in a strategic poistion and keep a close eye on it. LOL!

You know why methheads do it doggy-style?

So they can both watch out the window!

Its really bad around here! I hate to see people on the stuff. All it is, is poison. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Fricken METH HEADS!