CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Fricken METH HEADS!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fricken METH HEADS!

Originally posted by: WestVirginiaRider
Usually the signs alone will do the trick and there alot cheaper than the cams. If someone even thinks for a second that there on tape, they walk away 99% of the time! Thats if there even literate and can read it.
Better get those signs in Spanish, muchacho.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

Allstate wants reciepts of every tool I purchased. This is truely amazing. Tic Toc for Allstate. Are you in good hands?

Old 10-10-2005, 02:27 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: MrDumass
If you want to catch them, get a large used Co2 tank and paint anhydrous on the side. Place it in a strategic poistion and keep a close eye on it. LOL!

You know why methheads do it doggy-style?

So they can both watch out the window!

Its really bad around here! I hate to see people on the stuff. All it is, is poison. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

LOL, that's a MrDumass at his best.

All reciepts geez!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
Originally posted by: MrDumass
If you want to catch them, get a large used Co2 tank and paint anhydrous on the side. Place it in a strategic poistion and keep a close eye on it. LOL!

You know why methheads do it doggy-style?

So they can both watch out the window!

Its really bad around here! I hate to see people on the stuff. All it is, is poison. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

LOL, that's a MrDumass at his best.

All reciepts geez!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Ya the adjuster is a woman, and has no idea how men buy tools. At first she wanted the serial numbers of the tools, then a reciept for each one. I called my Agent, who is a friend of mine, and told him what happend. Told him I was done with Allstate after this get taken care of. I also asked him if he had reciepts and serial numbers from every tool he purchased. He said no. I asked him if he ever got his tools stolen. He said yes. Insured through Allstate? He said yes. At that point he understood where I was coming from. Dont know if that will help. Its pretty clear that insurance is a bunch a bullcrap. So I will be shopping for new insurance as soon as this is done.

Old 10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

well the adjuster must not have had any tools latley. maybe you should bring her a tool to get familiar with.

Old 10-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

I had a little chat with my Allstate insurance man in person, he put me at ease. Said that the adjusters have to ask the idiot questions because they dont know any better. He talked to me more about it, and is helping me out. He expected me to get some kind of a check in a week and a half. I replied back that I would like a check by Friday - told him that was my request. I went down and purchased some tools to get by for this weekend. So I'll be good to go for Florence. I miss my old tool box already - it had all the good stickers - oh well.

Old 10-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Marky,

I'm helping a client / friend of mine with a security camera install at his apartment building (he is the buildings owner) when we're done I'll send you some info on the products we looked at and what we chose, perhaps it will help you when you decide to put in the cameras. I know for me I'd like to have a camera system when I move into my new house. I had some stuff stolen out of a car of mine when I was 20-ish and ever since then I haven't trusted 'people' in general much. I feel the cameras will just be a really cool toy that could come in handy. (Especially with kids - you can look and see what they are doing out front!)

Old 10-10-2005, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

Can you post the camera info here?