CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

For chrissakes Cowboy , pay attention !! He said he wants one for everyday of the week , that would get him closer to his goal . You still burned by that slimmy in the white sweatpants or what ? SHEESH !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

We got a guy (who is Pastor and Quadessence) the same guy, who's playing good cop, bad cop with himself. Doesnt he know that leads to blindness?!

Old 10-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Ohhh boy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I need to have the camera in the front seat of the truck and ready when I go into the city [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Them city girls is sure cute. most the kuntry gals dont give 2 chits bout their clothes...

Old 10-12-2005, 07:08 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: aceisback

This is looking like the party is going to continue so I'm off to go get some supplies to make Smores'. See ya'll soon.

Hershey makes a bite size smores that is better than the real deal, mmmm mmmm good.

Old 10-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
We got a guy (who is Pastor and Quadessence) the same guy, who's playing good cop, bad cop with himself. Doesnt he know that leads to blindness?!
I thought ya just went blind from playin with yourself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Ohh wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Eternal Rider
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Ohhh boy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I need to have the camera in the front seat of the truck and ready when I go into the city [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Them city girls is sure cute. most the kuntry gals dont give 2 chits bout their clothes...
You need to be askin' them if they are KIND GIRLS .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: hellyeh
You need to be askin' them if they are KIND GIRLS .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes yes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If they was kind girls i dont think it could just stop at photographs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Mud dog was quite intrigue by the gal in the see thru white sweatpants.

Old 10-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
Originally posted by: aceisback

This is looking like the party is going to continue so I'm off to go get some supplies to make Smores'. See ya'll soon.

Hershey makes a bite size smores that is better than the real deal, mmmm mmmm good.

Raptoryfn660r,

You did good today. Props to the crew as well.

Marky

Old 10-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Eternal Rider

Yes yes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If they was kind girls i dont think it could just stop at photographs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Mud dog was quite intrigue by the gal in the see thru white sweatpants.
LMAO , Muddy was prolly thinkin' that you would be his wingman .

Old 10-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LMAO , Muddy was prolly thinkin' that you would be his wingman .
Tell ya what he was literally drooling over the Insurance adjuster gal. She was sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he was like dad you need to bring her home so i can eat her panties [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls