CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Originally posted by: LTZevil400

LTZ, have thought about running your race truck in the Baja?
We're thinking about it. It takes a ton of cash and support to run it but we're considering it. We're actually contemplating building something else now.....bigger and badder!!!
Very Nice! it does take a lot of money and support. Especially if your gonna run with the big boys and their Million dollar trucks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] MWQ's gonna ride his dirt bike I'm gonna run My Z400. We aren't looking for a podium finish, just to be able to say we did it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think there are a few others in the zone who might be interested in running as well.

Post some photo's of the truck when you get it finished. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

MWQ please correct me if I'm mistaken on your part. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yeah I'am gunna follow along behind you guys, just in case one of you geezers falls and cant get up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 05:29 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We're thinking about it. It takes a ton of cash and support to run it but we're considering it. We're actually contemplating building something else now.....bigger and badder!!!
Very Nice! it does take a lot of money and support. Especially if your gonna run with the big boys and their Million dollar trucks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] MWQ's gonna ride his dirt bike I'm gonna run My Z400. We aren't looking for a podium finish, just to be able to say we did it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think there are a few others in the zone who might be interested in running as well.

Post some photo's of the truck when you get it finished. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

MWQ please correct me if I'm mistaken on your part. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
If it happens for us I'll let you guys know and we can all pit and chase together. The more the merrier!!

Old 10-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

If it happens for us I'll let you guys know and we can all pit and chase together. The more the merrier!!
LTZ, That would be Outstanding! Thanks for the invite. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MrD, If anybody falls and can't get up it will be you when the wheels of my quad run over you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K buddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

MWQ's gonna ride his dirt bike I'm gonna run My Z400. We aren't looking for a podium finish, just to be able to say we did it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think there are a few others in the zone who might be interested in running as well.

Close, my plan is to buy a XR400 and rebuild it for the race, I dont want to win, just finish. Remember next june we go watch, and june of '07 we race. My plan is oldest son and I each do 200 miles, and youngest son does 100 miles.

Old 10-12-2005, 05:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

LTZ, That would be Outstanding! Thanks for the invite. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MrD, If anybody falls and can't get up it will be you when the wheels of my quad run over you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K buddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

To bad I will be to far behind you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess I will stop and help you back on your quad, fill your tank with gas, and feed you, so you can continue on for what another mile? LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Pale Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

MWQ's gonna ride his dirt bike I'm gonna run My Z400. We aren't looking for a podium finish, just to be able to say we did it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think there are a few others in the zone who might be interested in running as well.

Close, my plan is to buy a XR400 and rebuild it for the race, I dont want to win, just finish. Remember next june we go watch, and june of '07 we race. My plan is oldest son and I each do 200 miles, and youngest son does 100 miles.
I knew it was close to that I just couldn't remember it all, I must be getting old. I guess I'm doin 500 solo on the quad.

Old 10-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Pale Rider

Originally posted by: MrDumass
To bad I will be to far behind you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess I will stop and help you back on your quad, fill your tank with gas, and feed you, so you can continue on for what another mile? LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

LMAO... you got me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just don't lose my walker along the way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

So whats does all you spinners have to do with Bomb recalls? Man you guys are sompin else [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] STAY ON TOPIC.. Bombs are The BOMB [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Yeah I'am gunna follow along behind you guys, just in case one of you geezers falls and cant get up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LMAO, he said it not me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bombardier....recalls or wake up calls