CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Where are the hunters ??????

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are the hunters ??????

Sure...what do they do at night?

Old 10-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Trailblazer

Well I know when I'm hunting I camp out far away from my computer!

Old 10-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

Your right...lets hope there is SOMEONE out there who can give us a heads up.

Old 10-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

The 15th of Oct is the opening day of Elk season here in WY. This place flat shuts down for 2 weeks. Be patient, someone may come and chime in. Again these are so new the Bomb dealer here in town doesnt even have a 800 yet. He is a newer dealer so he was way down the list to recieve them. Kinda funny seeing how his son is Steve Martin the World Snocross Assaciation World Champion and rides for BRP. You would think that would give him some pull to get one in faster.

Old 10-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Pro Rider

Here in Washington...we have already had...bear: archery, blackpowder, modern firearm...deer: archery, blackpowder, modern firearm...Elk:...archery...blackpowder...cougar: archery, blackpowder, modernfirearm....numerous game birds...I think you get the picture. In reality...it should be like this in other areas where guys would be using these machines. I just find it a little odd that NO ONE...is using this machine for what it is apparently advertised for: UTILITY. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

I noticed that while you posted this topic in this forum for it's advice, and great info, you didn't in the hunting forum. Since your not getting the response you'd hoped for, I'd suggest tapping that pool of info as well. Good luck!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
J.

Old 10-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

Pastor,

Lets see some pictures of your quads...

I just got rid of two king quads. My outie destroys the king's in every aspect of hunting and trailriding. I am not fond of the racks for hauling out the game but with some aftermarket rails it is perfect. I carried two 8 points out and my kid on the outie with power to spare. (900+lbs) The four wheel drive system is excellent transferring the power perfectly yet allowing the driver to turn without much pressure.

If you go with the bomb you will soon be on the suki forum razzing them.

Old 10-16-2005, 07:12 PM
Trailblazer

Why do I get this feeling your just jacking everyone along? I live in Washington, your right some of the seasons have opened but the main rifle for deer East and West just opened followed as you know by Elk at the end of the month. Your'e not serious!

Old 10-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

In the woods?

Old 10-17-2005, 12:01 AM
Range Rover

Maybe they are too broke from buying guns and bows and muzzleloaders and ammo and camping equipment and GAS to plop down 9 grand for a new quad! By the way, my new muzzleloader is really nice. If there are any other muzzleloaders here that shoot a CVA or a Traditions they should go to THIS SITE and read the articles about safety before they shoot them again. My traditions is going in the safe, and will never be fired again!

Quick Reply: Where are the hunters ??????