CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Where's my Vodka???

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's my Vodka???

Went riding this weekend in Florence, Winchester Bay, and Coos Bay. I bought a brand new 1 liter bottle of Vodka for the trip and it is all gone. I don't know who could have drank it all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

With that in mind, Scatterbrain and Oregon Dune, it was a great time. It was great meeting hanging with you all. Great conversations, and some awesome riding. We gotta do that again.

Keith, thanks for your help on the bikes they were running really well. Wow, it sucks to be back at work.

Old 10-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

It was a great trip. That's my kind of trip - always has been. You're dad didnt need to spring for dinner, but it was very cool that he did. Scatterbrain sprang for breakfast that was also very cool. Of course, I was happy to provide the champagne!

My White Bros rev box (Honda XR450 box) finnally gave up the ghost on that trip. But the stocker filled in fine. But I tell you, I'm gonna have to invest in a steering stabilizer if I want to keep those "Rudder" front tires.

Back to work for me - I got a lot of things to do ....

Old 10-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

Absolutly, Keith that breakfest was awesome, thank you. And leave it to Marky to spring for the um free champayne to go with the super omletes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider

.........burp.....hiccup...er huh, it wernt me mann.......I thiinkk Iv hadd te many NOS.es.es.

Had a great trip with all of you guys. Lets do it again soon, hows tomorrow sound[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im going to start planning the St. Anthony trip soon
I'll keep you posted. Tell Rod and your old man that Mother's polish will work wonders on those skid plates. If your going to show them off
they might as well be pretty![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

I will have to inform them of that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They are getting a little anoid I am the only one to not show off the bottom of my quad yet. They are threatning a team up lol

Man your quad is wicked fast. I am having nightmares or wonderful dreams, not sure what one, about my bike eating doller signs like pac-man. Ouch, my poor anerexic wallet is freaking out on me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
.........burp.....hiccup...er huh, it wernt me mann.......I thiinkk Iv hadd te many NOS.es.es.

Had a great trip with all of you guys. Lets do it again soon, hows tomorrow sound[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im going to start planning the St. Anthony trip soon
I'll keep you posted. Tell Rod and your old man that Mother's polish will work wonders on those skid plates. If your going to show them off
they might as well be pretty![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scatterbrain,

Im still in on the trip to St Anthony - It wont be much of a drive for me! When were you planning a trip? You'll want to check your mail today or tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you guys came to some good terms, Congrats Marky, Michelle and I wish you he best. Im thinking about April or May. Depends on the weather. I havnt talked to Don about it yet so Im not sure.