CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Off Topic-Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Topic-Hawaii

I've been too... had a blast!!! I Went snorkeling, scuba diving, to see some of the waterfalls, and to BYU's polynesian show. The thing I most remember was getting stung on the boys by chunks of jellyfish in my swim trunks...not too pleasant at all......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
J.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Off Topic-Hawaii

We rented a jeep for a couple of days, just drove around stopping wherever. It's great just being able to pull over and go out on a beach with no one on it (night time, candles in a can and a blanket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). It sounds corny, but take the tours, go to a Luau. Be careful at Waikiki beach, we saw a sumo wrestler laying out getting a tan. We look forward to going back again. Have a great time, I'm sure your wife will really enjoy it.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default Off Topic-Hawaii

Check out this months issue of QUAD mag. there is an arcticle in there about Hawaii!

Old 11-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default Off Topic-Hawaii

I grew up in Hawaii and there are plenty of fun things to keep you busy. However:

1) it is very crowded
2) there is a lot of crime, especially against tourists. Theft from rental cars (that Mustang is a dead giveaway) is rampant

The Big Island or Kaui will provide the most pristine experience. Oahu and Maui are jam packed with folks...

Have fun on your vacation and be safe!