CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Super Clean baned in CA

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Clean baned in CA

California seems to be well up on this sort of thing

im an engineer and we got some ball valves in our stores that had a yellow warning tag, that Stated, WARNING CONTAINS MATERIALS KNOWN TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA,

When we questioned the use of the valves we found that the now come into stock with the tags removed.

Which only seems fair as we arnt in California so it must be OK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] glad to see my company cares[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Range Rover

oh yeah we use to eat that stuff back in the day... it tasted goooooooooood

Old 11-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

We just have a bunch of uneducated people that don't realize that they grew up on all this stuff and are fine, but that it is going to hurt our kids now. Makes perfect sence to me, not. My favorite example was on an episode of America's funniest videos. These parents had put one of those kids gates up on the kids bedroom door. Well they were not being kept in so they went two high. The kids still managed to get out. The parents could not figure it out, so they set up a camera. Well the little boy was climbing the double stack child proof gates and once on the other side would let out his sister.

My point is, let it go people!!!!

Old 11-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Trailblazer

Yes it is the best cleaner i have found. I de-greased a 20 year tranny with caked on grime with a spray bottle and a brush. easy job. i boiled water and mixed it with Castrol Super Clean that stuff just fell of my tranny. It is great for stopped drains driveways. I use a spray bottle in my shower for my hands and arms, got to work quick because it is not for skin use. say you have oil or greece on your hands this stuff is better than any other product, takes it right off. Well i have to get it in NV now my dad lives in reno so when i go riding up there i will get a few cases of it.

Old 11-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Quad Patrol

There's always a way of getting things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that they ban in this state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 08:23 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
There's always a way of getting things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that they ban in this state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I was in walmart a few weeks ago and spotted 3 gallons of SuperClean on the shelf. It had been mia for a couple of months. I bought all 3 and have never seen it again. Im going to miss it, but will stock up on "purple power" while its still around. Im almost out of the diazinon I stocked up on a few years back too. Damm envirinmental wackos!!

Old 11-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad Im almost out of the diazinon I stocked up on a few years back too. Damm envirinmental wackos!!
LOL! I have some good stuff that hasn't been around for years too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

I haven't seen it around here for a while. But it was the best thing I had found to clean an engine. I don't worry too much abouth the grease and grime getting into the sewage system, it all seems to puddle in front our house anyway.

Old 11-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

Im almost out of the diazinon I stocked up on a few years back too. Damm envirinmental wackos!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;

There is a product that WORKS. Too bad we can't get it anymore.

Old 11-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Quad Patrol

Anyone ever heard of vappam (I think that's how it's spelled) Works great on anything that grows.

Quick Reply: Super Clean baned in CA