CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

more DS power!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more DS power!!!!!

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Theres a few around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And a few more coming!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

Im with Choose. Go with a CDI, Exhaust, Carb and port your intake. Oh yeah ditch the airbox

Old 11-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

EFI & Turbo!

72 HP with bolt on parts with 5lbs of boosts running AvGas. Power delivery is smooth through out the power band.

Old 11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Topper
Why would you want to mod one? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
You can mod. the ds!!??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] lol lmao!!

Old 11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

I put the winter air in my tires...It helped out alot...It's much lighter

Old 11-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: w1ngnut
I put the winter air in my tires...It helped out alot...It's much lighter
Hey wIng You're right ,, they are alot lighter!!. and black or red plastics reduce drag ,,much faster!!. AND TAKE OFF THOSE STUPID FRONT FENDERS!!! reduce wind drag,, Good for 2mph!!

Old 11-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I just want to get the weight loss to Horse Power ratio right.......so I know how long I have to stay on Jenny Craig[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

You dudes have a lot of interseting tricks I've never heard before. I'll try the sticker trick. Can they be under the fenders? I think i'll try to pee trick too

Old 11-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You have to decide how much you want to spend as that will dictate how fast you can go. Once you have a figure, plan to go over that. Next, pick a builder and technology. Once you have chosen a builder - stick with the builder and DO NOT MIX parts from one builder with another. You have to pick a builder that you can fully trust and go with their products only as they have tested all of their parts together and know how each part works with each other part.

Any of you guys heard of Valencia Oranges? Well I'll make the Valencia Apple Pie (Not the same as Oregon Apple Pie) and you guys can try out the nitro **** technique. If I end up buying a house I'll probably have to ask for donations to be able to make the stuff though, costs about $25 - 30 a batch.

Old 11-14-2005, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
You have to decide how much you want to spend as that will dictate how fast you can go. Once you have a figure, plan to go over that. Next, pick a builder and technology. Once you have chosen a builder - stick with the builder and DO NOT MIX parts from one builder with another. You have to pick a builder that you can fully trust and go with their products only as they have tested all of their parts together and know how each part works with each other part.

Any of you guys heard of Valencia Oranges? Well I'll make the Valencia Apple Pie (Not the same as Oregon Apple Pie) and you guys can try out the nitro **** technique. If I end up buying a house I'll probably have to ask for donations to be able to make the stuff though, costs about $25 - 30 a batch.

I'M IN!!

Quick Reply: more DS power!!!!!