CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

more DS power!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more DS power!!!!!

Originally posted by: learnem
ya know, i heard somewhere that if you pee in your gas tankespecially after drinking apple pie, it's like running NOS...can anyone confirm-deny this one for me cause im itchin to pee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Dont know about taking a leak in the gas tank thing. My suspicions are though that would be correct. I know I melted a porcelin toilet the next day at a gas station in Elko!!!

Too bad I am allergic to oranges and dont drink anymore. That stuff sounds good blackhawk!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh I think I confused you guys - no oranges in the apple pie (I was using that for comparison) but the stuff I make is a lot sweeter and IMHO tastes better. It still has one hell of a bite. Todd, you're welcome to SIP it next time I see you, I think what you did was instead of WALK THE LINE you took a running leap and landed waaaay OVER the line that time. This stuff is REALLY good even just to drink a little since it actually tastes good. I think I'm going to bring some to the family Christmas party.

Although it seems like you certainly could make a really good drink based on orange juice, which is also very cheap and easy to get a hold of.

Old 11-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Gee Whizz Black Hawk could ya post the recipe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I thought the apple pie was the best....made me sleep well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Original Recipie: (From CapeWindy)

Apple Pie
1 gallon apple juice (get one in a glass jug)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup honey
7-8 whole cloves
4-5 sticks of cinnamon (entire small spice jar - whole sticks not ground )
1 5th grain alcohol (it's called Everclear in our part of the country- you know the 180 proof stuff )

Can also add apple pie spice

1) pour 1/2 gallon apple juice into a large pan and save the rest in another container.
2) add brown sugar, honey, cloves and cinnamon to the juice in the pan.
3) heat on medium until slowly rolling, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) set aside for 30 minutes or until cool enough to touch the pan comfortably (you don't want to evaporate the alcohol!).
5) remove cloves and cinnamon sticks (you can strain the liquid as you do step 6 or just take them out with a spoon).
6) pour the cooked juice back into the gallon jug.
7) pour full 5th Everclear into the gallon jug.
8) top off jug with the rest of apple juice that you saved in step one.
9) put in the frige until chilled and enjoy

DO NOT EXPOSE TO OPEN FLAME

Some recipies call for letting drink to sit for one or two months. Some with Alcohol in, some with out.

My recipie:

Apple Pie
2 gallons of apple juice (the glass jug just looks cool, but the plastic works fine)
2 cup brown sugar
1 cup honey
12 whole cloves
8 sticks of cinnamon (entire small spice jar - whole sticks not ground )
1 5th Everclear (only 151 proof in CA & NV, but still packs a mean punch.) (For those who don't know, a 5th is a fifth of a gallon.)

Can also add apple pie spice

1) pour 1/2 gallon apple juice into a large pan and save the rest in another container.
2) add brown sugar, honey, cloves and cinnamon to the juice in the pan.
3) heat on medium until slowly rolling, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) set aside for 30 minutes or until cool enough to touch the pan comfortably (you don't want to evaporate the alcohol!).
5) remove cloves and cinnamon sticks (you can strain the liquid as you do step 6 or just take them out with a spoon).
6) pour the cooked juice, as well as 1 full gallon of apple juice into a huge container (i usually use two containers, just dividing equal amounts.)
7) pour full 5th Everclear into your one large container, or divide it equally into two containers.
8) put it in the fridge until it is chilled and enjoy.
You should have a total of 1.5 gallons of juice with this recipie - if you need it stronger, use less apple juice, and if you need it lighter, use more apple juice - or you could add a second bottle of Everclear!!! This should be almost exactly what we made at DS Days.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

I've had Apple Pie before..... I didn't get up until late the next day! It's a "sneaker" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]