CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

power to weight ratio

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 11:48 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power to weight ratio

I will PM you with more info later

Old 11-16-2005, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Originally posted by: 650VIPER
You boys are going to make me fly out for that weekend arent ya. I surely dont want to miss that. But this time, everyone have there things together, no excuses about wrong setup, problem this and that. Man that'll be great. Are the HPR boys going down? Whats the closest city with a international airport?
I wont make it for MLK but I could pick you up in Vegas for FSW. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What do you mean FSW. I thought that was on MLK weekend?

Old 11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider

I would really like to post something on here to get Boats blood boiling but I am trying to practice self control. After seeing the pic he had in his picture page, I just can't bring myself to picking on an 11 y/o kid. I used to be a dumb little punk, of coarse I didnt play in a grown up forum talking about bs without getting called out w/nothing to back it up, but that is for another day.
Justin

Old 11-16-2005, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

You boys are going to make me fly out for that weekend arent ya. I surely dont want to miss that. But this time, everyone have there things together, no excuses about wrong setup, problem this and that. Man that'll be great. Are the HPR boys going down? Whats the closest city with a international airport?
I wont make it for MLK but I could pick you up in Vegas for FSW. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I thought FSW was in JAN. Somebody correct me on the date. Offer still stands. Im borrowing a buddies motor home and I plan on stopping in Vegas on my way down to see some friends.

Old 11-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

I thought FSW was in JAN. Somebody correct me on the date. Offer still stands. Im borrowing a buddies motor home and I plan on stopping in Vegas on my way down to see some friends.

4SW 5 will be on MKL weekend. The race will be Sunday Jan. 15th 2006

Old 11-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: JDsBusa
I would really like to post something on here to get Boats blood boiling but I am trying to practice self control. After seeing the pic he had in his picture page, I just can't bring myself to picking on an 11 y/o kid. I used to be a dumb little punk, of coarse I didnt play in a grown up forum talking about bs without getting called out w/nothing to back it up, but that is for another day.
Justin
If you think a 11 year would have a sparks head and a one off sparks drag pipe Then you probably think DS'S are fast Also do you think a 11 year old would 25k sitting on the counter I guess ignorance is bliss in the DS world A 11 year old goes to school I just stay home and work on quads all day because Im rich My bloods not boiling Im just stating the facts
Your friend Boat

Old 11-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: boat
Justin
If you think a 11 year would have a sparks head and a one off sparks drag pipe Then you probably think DS'S are fast Also do you think a 11 year old would 25k sitting on the counter I guess ignorance is bliss in the DS world A 11 year old goes to school I just stay home and work on quads all day because Im rich My bloods not boiling Im just stating the facts
Your friend Boat
If you want to prove your not an 11 year old kid. Take a pic with you standing next to the money holding a sign with your name boat on it!! Till then I still believe your 11.

Old 11-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Range Rover

After reviewing your pictures I understand power to weight ratios dont apply here! I gotta go my pine wood derby car needs a coat of paint And Im the 3 time world champ......LOL

Old 11-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

If you really are not just out of the crib, then stop acting like you are. That would help. If you don't like the DS then fine that is your opinion, and you are entitled to that, thanks to many that have died to provide you that freedom. I just think the fact you are arguing with guys that know way more then you shows an extreme lack of intelligence on your part. Just my opinion...

Old 11-16-2005, 01:43 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Originally posted by: boat
Justin
Your friend Boat
If you want to prove your not an 11 year old kid. Take a pic with you standing next to the money holding a sign with your name boat on it!! Till then I still believe your 11.
Go look at picture # 4 ..........DH

Quick Reply: power to weight ratio