CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

power to weight ratio

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power to weight ratio

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
scatterbrain broke all this weight to hp issue to me last night. it is real simplethe more weight you can carry in your nitrous bottle the longer your hps will last. thanks again scatter now this pig has so much power its hard to keep it going straight. Now when you hit that button everyone else knows you hit it too. I cant believe the difference in adding a few more of those orfices would make. It surges to 4 on the mammo and then comes down to 3. Thanks again
Just be careful to not get below 3 I run about 3.5 lbs on the man-o-meter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] be sure to check it often it can change a bit from time to time. Glad I could help.

Old 11-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
LOL nothing like a big bore on NOS!!!!!! except ssssnnnnniiifffffffffff inside joke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was just kidding about running that extra hose up to your helmet bomber![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
You boys are going to make me fly out for that weekend arent ya. I surely dont want to miss that. But this time, everyone have there things together, no excuses about wrong setup, problem this and that. Man that'll be great. Are the HPR boys going down? Whats the closest city with a international airport?
I wont make it for MLK but I could pick you up in Vegas for FSW. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Here we go again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Really! Whats with the Hatemongers in here lately - I'd bet they are all related to Pastor! LOL
What do you mean Hatemongers Im the Hatemonger

Old 11-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Range Rover

Hey Blownstroker I just got my new ^FHJ pushing 26% and I pulled 12.6 more hp on the dyno crunch the #s on that This should put **** in their shorts How about MDAY at SMNV

Old 11-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

WOW, more code talk........I ran the numbers and it looks very good. That should make the boys even more scarred. Anybody who is fast will be at Sand Mt. Nv. on memorial day weekend.........................................Do n't know if I'll be there...........L.O.L.

Old 11-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Range Rover

That intercooler we made put out almost 18% more power on the raptor I would like to know what it will do on the DS next week Oh yea code talk DSBCSMBD

Old 11-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Is that with the g-7 setting or p-3? Was the boost set up for g-7 or p-3? What fuel are you running? Download the interface and please send it to me . Thank You P.S. NNFYESL (totaly)

Old 11-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Range Rover

That was with the G-7 I have it ready to send to you Also do you have the ECM ready for the 54mm TB so I can run the pink koolaid P.S. send me the air reaserch results for the DS.....IDKWIATA

Old 11-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Not ready have to re-map. Go to chart 2, change line 19 to 87.354 and fuel pressure to <*> setting let me know HP# You know "pink koolaid" is illegal in three states. rtyjvbhu..........dsdso

Quick Reply: power to weight ratio