CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Cool new product for duners - what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool new product for duners - what do you think?

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
This comes to mind when I looked at that....................... Big deep voice "Marky Im your father" Marky " Your not my father!" Use the NOS Marky.
sorry couldnt help, Star wars fan
Use the NOS....Love it. Now for a serious question, is there a light and dark side to the NOS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

I am 99% sure these woudlnt fit on under a helmet. They look to be similar dimensions to some paintball masks. Figure the mask is probably what about 3/4 of an inch to and inch thick. How many people have that much room between their forehead and their helmet foam? Would have to buy like a XXXL helmet, but then it wouldnt fit the rest of your head properly.

I used to ride without a helmet... took one broken nose to learn that lesson!

Old 11-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: R00ST
I am 99% sure these woudlnt fit on under a helmet. They look to be similar dimensions to some paintball masks. Figure the mask is probably what about 3/4 of an inch to and inch thick. How many people have that much room between their forehead and their helmet foam? Would have to buy like a XXXL helmet, but then it wouldnt fit the rest of your head properly.

And if you are like me and you already wear an XXXL Helmet, you are just SOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Sorry guys, these are for the Army and Navy. Was told that "Marines are HARDER than Trigonometry" and a little bit of sand won't hurt them!

Really though, I went to our cash sales and the exchange and they (we) do not have them. Went to my old shop and talked to some of my boys that recently returned from Iraq and Afghanistan and they mentioned some of the Soldiers having something like them, but not the Hard Corps. In real world situations, due to money, the Marine Corps will get the goodies (comfort items) that the Army has, about three to five years later. Those of you who have served will know what I'm talking about.

I had my helmet in tow just in case they had them so I could verify fit, all for naught. Sorry, I tried. If they do ever get them though, I will bring this thread back to life.

Old 11-15-2005, 11:21 PM
Trailblazer

Should work with a half-shell helmet.

I got the idea from mudvane,he said "mother makes him wear it when he's riding" the unicycle.

Old 11-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

A guy in our camp uses one... they don't fit under a full faced helmet. Too wide, and too tall. Trust me on this one.

This is why I bought one of these; http://www.helmetshop.com/s81-2740Lg.jpg

You can read all about them here;

And you will STILL need to wear goggle below the visor/shield....
But trust me... you don't get a grain of sand blown across your cheeks and you can ride directly behind the CR500 with a 12 cup paddle!! I DO!!!

Amazing.

Old 11-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

I bought one at the sand sports show. They work great when driving a rail. My friend will be selling them on vendor row at dumont turkeyday weekend. Stop by and check them out...