CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

EBAY fake listings

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EBAY fake listings

what did it end up going for?

Old 12-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Cardiac
Speaking of eBay listings, what happened with JEFFROE's 730?
My son bought it and I get to ride it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am still trying to figure out why Jeffroe sold it and at the price. This machine is a first class piece of work. Now my son wants to turbo it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We were at Glamis over Turkey weekend and this quad was in its element. What a blast.. Make my poor old DS feel like a Raptor or something.

I thought you bought the busa from Jeffroe?

Old 12-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: aceisback
Speaking of eBay listings, what happened with JEFFROE's 730? I was waiting on the children to get done playing and then hop on with a serious bid. Now it looks like it was ended early, at a much lower bid than I know a couple of people were going to place. <EM>Gotta</EM> look elsewhere for my sons Christmas present now. He said that was his dream machine. And that he might have let me ride it some too!
I saw you were bidding on it, I was hoping you would get it.

Old 12-03-2005, 04:23 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Yeah Cardiac, been talking to Mike, good kid ya have there. Sounds like he's going to really appreciate her and take good care of her.

Thanks BigWaynester, I have my eye on a couple more and something has to come my way eventually. Marine Corps taught me patience so I'm using it. My boy really wanted that one but it's in good hands.

Anybody have an 03 that is not the Baja model that they have to sell like now??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback

Anybody have an 03 that is not the Baja model that they have to sell like now??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Check with Budtbarr,I know he's looking to getrid of one of his 4 DS's.

Not sure which one.

I know he has an 03 cause I sold it to him.

Old 12-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

I remember Mr Meaner was trying to sell one of his too, don't know if he ever did.

Old 12-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Range Rover

Buy my 05 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

aceisback i just an 03 baja on ebay looks nice.2003 ds650 baja hope this helps. jeffroe ds730 would been a nice machine he is a good guy takes care of his stuff.

Old 12-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yes I hate them people. I almost got scamed by them. I only lost 100 dollers thats all im very lucky i dident lose it all.

Old 12-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cardiac
Speaking of eBay listings, what happened with JEFFROE's 730?
My son bought it and I get to ride it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am still trying to figure out why Jeffroe sold it and at the price. This machine is a first class piece of work. Now my son wants to turbo it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We were at Glamis over Turkey weekend and this quad was in its element. What a blast.. Make my poor old DS feel like a Raptor or something.

Cardiac, you bought jeffroes BUSA correct? I think you meant to say you bought that, not his 730. I say this because I just picked up the 730 this morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Aceis: cardiac isnt my dad (honest mixup looks like) unless of course my mom hasnt shared some info with me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] jk...

Dont worry guys, I paid more than the auction ended at!

I feel like a proud new parent at 19. The entire way home I just starred at the sweet powdercoat and those elkas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I always wanted elkas, and now I get those along with an awesome new ride all together!

I just wish it was about o... 70 degrees and I was about 5 states to the west right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: EBAY fake listings