CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

EBAY fake listings

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EBAY fake listings

Roost congrats on the new ride, thats one sweet DS.

Old 12-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jeff told me You had a SH*& eating grin when ya left LOL Well he did not say it that way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but he did say ya was smiling real big!!!! Congrats ROOST

Old 12-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

congrats on the new ride roost you got a good machine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

Heh, kinda hard not to smile when you take over ownership of such a beautiful piece of art [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Crappy part is, we just got MORE snow this morning! now we have about 2 or so inches. I hate to let this thing sit, but at the same time I hate to get it dirty!

Old 12-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Cardiac, you bought jeffroes BUSA correct? I think you meant to say you bought that, not his 730. I say this because I just picked up the 730 this morning
Oops, sorry, didn't read the post right. Yea, my son bought the Busa not the 730. If Jeffroe did the 730 anywhere close to how he did the Busa, you got a great bike at any price. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 12-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: R00ST
Heh, kinda hard not to smile when you take over ownership of such a beautiful piece of art [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Crappy part is, we just got MORE snow this morning! now we have about 2 or so inches. I hate to let this thing sit, but at the same time I hate to get it dirty!

Mike, if you want to store that thing out here in 29 Palms for the Winter bring her on out. She'll be licking her chops only being 2 1/2 hours form Dumont.

Old 12-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

I was out today and decided to give her a little run, but traction is non existent on top of plowed gravel.

Beleive me if I had the option I would sleep in an atv connection members garage and dune every other day - On the days I dont ride I could do yardwork or somthing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: R00ST
Beleive me if I had the option I would sleep in an atv connection members garage and dune every other day - On the days I dont ride I could do yardwork or somthing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
My daughter is away at college and the wife is wanting to turn the bedroom into an office. Rents free if rides are free! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And I am needing some stucco work and landscaping done...

Old 12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Consider it a deal! Let me just find some street slicks to bolt on and ill head right over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

it's hard to let my 2 prized toy's leave but when you change direction like i have (sand rail) there is only so much time and $$$ to spend on each toy. roost i hope you enjoy the 730 it's a well rounded machine built to last. by the way good luck with the warm weather thing i'm right behind you!!

Quick Reply: EBAY fake listings