CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

happy thanksgiving everybody

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default happy thanksgiving everybody

well its about 11:00 her in clinton ohio on weds the 23. i just had the ds out in the fresh 6in of snow we got . i love that thing. i got a messed up back right now so i just putted around. anyway happy thanksgiving to everyone on the forum. us bomb guys have not killed ourselves over the year so enjoy your time with your families and god bless.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

God Bless to you as well. I hope everyone has a very safe and HAPPY HOLIDAY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2005, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

I would like to give thanks for my DS, OH yea and also my family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Old 11-24-2005, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

HAPPY THANKSGIVING To all of you and I will say a little prayer for those guys at the dunes this crazy thanksgiving weekend that they don't get hurt but I will be cussing them in the back of my mind this is the first Thanksgiving weekend I have not gone to the dunes it ten years.

Old 11-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

My best to all!!!! Happy Days!! Leaving for Dumont this afternoon!!!! Gotta get me some turkey eats first!!

Old 11-24-2005, 01:45 PM
Trailblazer

Happy Turkey day everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. A special thanks to everyone that have to work today to keep the world going round.

THANKS!

Old 11-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

A happy Thankgiving to everyone. To all of the "big boned" DS riders out there, don't eat too much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Choose, you go ahead and have thirds and fourths of everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Above all be safe on this long holiday weekend.

Old 11-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
A happy Thankgiving to everyone. To all of the "big boned" DS riders out there, don't eat too much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Choose, you go ahead and have thirds and fourths of everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Above all be safe on this long holiday weekend.
LOL! Well believe it or not. I did not eat any Turkey today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Trying to keep it light weight....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

You guys who are fortunate enough to get to ride today be safe and get some for those of us who can't.
Doing Dumont with the kids next weekend but this holiday we are up in Sacramento visiting my daughter at Sac State. Just watching football, eatin' big and walking along the river.

Remember our guys and gals overseas who are serving and protecting.
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Old 11-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

man, i just got done eating, i finally crawled my full **** to my chair, where i intended to hybernate for a few hours while i was watching football.......and then she came.....i was almost comotoast when she woke my butt up to go put up christmas lights with my kids....how BRUTAL!!!! i hope this didnt happen to anyone else. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: happy thanksgiving everybody