CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Where's the jetting thread that required the six different spark plugs?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's the jetting thread that required the six different spark plugs?

Sorry, I couldn't find it in my searching so I'm assuming that I'm looking for the wrong thing. It discussed the jetting for the different throttle positions and required a set of plugs for all three.
Have six new plugs, oldmans mods, a hand full of jets and a weekend...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's the jetting thread that required the six different spark plugs?

Nobody?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I guess everyone is out getting dialed in for 4SW, which is what I was intending to do...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Surely I didn't just dream about this thread. Someone had posted the procedure for when and how to shut down and disengage with a different set of plugs each time and how to read the plugs and which jets to adjust after having done so. I recieved a PM that stated this wouldn't work with the two plug system but someone on here had used it to get perfectly dialed in across the throttle range and it must have worked or they wouldn't have posted.
It was within the past month or so.
If anyone remembers the thread please let me know, maybe I've just gone off the deep end and need clarification![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]