CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Going to Florence

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to Florence

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Hey, my crew will be going to Florence
Do ya mind if a couple of Yamaha riders join up with ya Saturday @ Florence???????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

Im not to sure about that DSNUT, You got it together. 730 hpr4's lightweight axle. You'll probably get me on the FIRST pass on all motor. Then its anybody's guess. Should be close

Bigdaddy, Of course you welcome to join us.

Old 01-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scatter,

I still have some elusive dialing in that is costing me some speed. Running with you will give me good info on where I am at and how much further I need to seek. My motor feels very good but my gearing/tire combo will be all new.......

I look forward to it.

Ron

Old 01-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

staying 16/43 or somthing else?

Old 01-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am going higher. I have been running low gears and lots of paddles. BTW it is a really bad idea. It makes you strong, not fast. I still am not even close to bogging in 2nd with 16/43 and 12 paddle extreme 22"s. I am going way up on the gears and my new axle setup will afford 8"rims so I will be cutting the number of paddles by a lot and switching to bead to bead extremes.

Ron

Old 01-11-2006, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Hey, my crew will be going to Florence
Do ya mind if a couple of Yamaha riders join up with ya Saturday @ Florence???????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Absolutly, come on out. I will need a bigger bottle of Vodka for Say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scatter and DSnut, I am starting to feel really slow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 02:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dragon,

What about your bike? Are you feeling it is slow to?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Don't feel that way. Any fool can spend money and make it go fast on the race hill. I bet our setups have no advantage on a ride.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

I don't need more speed, the bike is sweet as is. The problem is with my addiction...I have a need, A need for SPEEEEEDDDDDDDD

Old 01-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

I won't be able to make it. The next time I will be over there is the first week in April. By that time my wife should be on a 400EX too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Dragon,

What about your bike? Are you feeling it is slow to?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Don't feel that way. Any fool can spend money and make it go fast on the race hill. I bet our setups have no advantage on a ride.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I often think that my stocker with a pipe was more fun to dune on. You have alot more room for error and alot less maint. On the trails my bike is a hand full with the extended swing arm. Everything has its trade offs.

DSNUT, Sounds like you have alot of motor to not bog on 12 paddles. I getting skeerd now![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Going to Florence