CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Going to Florence

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to Florence

Yep, I wondered about that swing arm. But you can put that thing any where we have taken you so far. I am not going to go big bore, but a few more go fast parts are very much so in my future. Get my taxes back and then I can get the happy button [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Topper, your wife will be upgraded by then? That is cool. How are things comeing on your sons new ride?

Old 01-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Going kinda slow at the moment. I'm thinking he will be up graded by April too. Trying to get some cash flow put away so we can do it all at the same time. I think I'm going to put his quad in the paper soon to see what kind of feed back I'll receive.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

I know that feeling. I am working second jobs to pay for all of my fun parts. Gotta pay to play, and I gotta work to pay. Ugly cycle it is. Good luck on thier rides, they should enjoy it.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scatter,

LMAO! You will see the same thing as soon as the HP4's go in. They only increased peak a little and brought peak power down from 7400 down to 7000 rpm but they increased bottom and midrange sooooo much. I pass the 40 ftlb torque mark about 1200 rpm earlier than with the 109's.

Ron

Old 01-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

DS and Scatter should be pretty close in a run together all motor. And depending on if Scatter has the hose to his helmet, or the filter could be the decsiding factor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am not sure I like where this is heading............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How much you weigh, Scatter? I am going to put one of those fat suits on like Tyler Perry wears so you'll think I weigh 400 lbs...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 01-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I am not sure I like where this is heading............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How much you weigh, Scatter? I am going to put one of those fat suits on like Tyler Perry wears so you'll think I weigh 400 lbs...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron
Now you want to wear a suit to look like me, that is just wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

MMMFFFFFFFF........POP! There, I just got my foot out of my mouth.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
MMMFFFFFFFF........POP! There, I just got my foot out of my mouth.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No worries here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am already down two pant sizes from a month and a half ago, and more to follow. Gaining horses everyday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

There is a high likelyhood that the Klug Racing DS will be at Florence on Saturday the 21st. He rides with a guy that runs the fastest Raptor I have ever seen out on the dunes. This has potential to be a very interesting weekend. Too bad Donal couldn't bring that turbo bike to stack up against those guys. They both smoke me. Scatterbrain has good chance on the button though. I sure hope mine is done in time.

Quick Reply: Going to Florence